Thread: Tuning Concern

Arrow Tuning Concern

Exactly what could I be getting myself into?

What kind of potential is there for something drastic to occur? How easily will I be able to do great harm to my vehicle?

I know these engines aren't exactly idiot proof, but I'm just worried to change ANYTHING in fear of ruining something.
    Last edited by rive7390; 04-10-2008 at 12:56 PM.
    98' Z28 Camaro M6 / 111,000mi / Cats / Headers / 4.10 / Tremec Performance T56 Rebuild
    SLP Ultra-Z Hood / Functional SLP intake /

Do lots of reading the stickies on this board before you start changing things. When you do start to change things, Don't make large changes, start small. Use the search function before you ask questions that are already answered in other threads, You'll get better responses from people that way.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbrian442
    Do lots of reading the stickies on this board before you start changing things. When you do start to change things, Don't make large changes, start small. Use the search function before you ask questions that are already answered in other threads, You'll get better responses from people that way.
    I just got my tuner yesterday and I fixed my speedometer for a gear change and that was as far as I was willing to go.

I searched on here for anything resulting in a damaged engine and found very little on it. I guess I just need to be very careful and research before I change anything.
    98' Z28 Camaro M6 / 111,000mi / Cats / Headers / 4.10 / Tremec Performance T56 Rebuild
    SLP Ultra-Z Hood / Functional SLP intake /

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    This is an awefully good place to start http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11178
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"