Thread: 37# Racetronix Offset

Tuner in Training

37# Racetronix Offset

Hey guys,

I've been looking all over the place on here and on LS1 Tech for a solid offset table for the 37# Racetronix injectors (the newer ones)

If anyone has one they can post up, or just link your tune for me that would be AWESOME. I'm sick of staring at these injectors on my desk and I need to get them in and tuned up asap.

Thanks if you can help, and thanks if you can't!

Dave
    2002 T/A Firehawk : bilstein/eibach package, auburn
    TSP 404 Iron Long block with PRC stage 3 6.0L heads, Texas Giant cam, Fast90, NW90, Kooks 1-7/8", Kooks ORY, Magnaflow/cutout, Spec 2+, Spec Billet Flywheel, Racetronix 37# injectors
    Strano Springs, Koni Adjustables
    BMR: Q Arm, boxed LCA, PHR, STB.

Hi,

Can you please help with ofset table? have you got it ?

Thanks

Senior Tuner
    Nobody has this info, period. You'll need a flow bench that can vary the voltage going to the injectors to get this data.
    Formerly known as RWTD

Toys: '22 Tesla Model S Plaid / '20 Chevy Duramax / ?20 Sea-Doo RXT-X (2)

Thanks, But what difference will it make?

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by muayyadf1 View Post
    Thanks, But what difference will it make?
    ALL of the injector parameters (Offset vs. Volts vs. MAP, Flow Rate vs. Press (IFR), Short Pulse Limit, Short Pulse Adder, and Min Injector Pulse) have to be accounted for, period. If you're not using ALL of the correct values, there isn't anyway that the control of the injector is completely stable. Furthermore, without the proper values, you'll be fudging/lying to the MAF and/or VE (depending if you're running the hybrid mode or pure MAF mode), which will throw off all calculated aircharge, which is very important for the proper functioning of the vehicle.

It's time all of you who are buying aftermarket injectors to start going with ones that we actually have data for (or will be getting shortly with Greg Banish's [eficalibrator on here] training DVD). Quit blindly buying stuff without doing your homework.
    Formerly known as RWTD

Toys: '22 Tesla Model S Plaid / '20 Chevy Duramax / ?20 Sea-Doo RXT-X (2)

It's clear enough for me now. If we cannot get the values, Manufacturers should do it for us. I mean why they sell a product that cannot be correctly used.

I will be running pure maf tune after setting up the VE table in case there is an issue with maf in someday.

What challenges will I face?

Thanks for your time

I searched all over the web for this before ultimately getting it from the ACCEL. The number on this document does not match the number on my injector, but ACCEL tech support assured me this is the correct data for 01D114B injectors.

Original Link
    http://data.prestoliteperformance.co...ons_150140.pdf

The PDF is 210kb but this forum limits uploads to 195kb. Therefore, I've created a JPG of this in case ACCEL breaks the URL above.

ACCEL_Injector_Specifications_150140_compressed.jpg

The file conversion resulted in difficult to read Offset vs. Volts data, so I've typed it below for clarity.

Voltage Time Offset (ms)
    6 4.009
    8 1.878
    10 1.260
    11 1.103
    12 0.950
    13 0.818
    14 0.729
    15 0.598
    16 0.536
    Last edited by Red01Z; 09-19-2013 at 09:45 AM.