Thread: WB AFR too high, I can't get it right.

WB AFR too high, I can't get it right.

About 6:15 into the log. I have FINALLY got my LTFTs like dead where I want them and they 0 out in PE pretty much where before I was running like -15, scary. But now that my fuel trims are perfect in cruising and WOT pulls, my AFR reading from my AEM WB is like around 13.0 and it's a bit scary lol. There's no knock which makes me feel like the calm before the storm of me punching a hole in a piston. I can get my AFR back almost dead even with the commanded AFR, but I have to rescale the MAF table and then the car runs pig rich and pulls all kinds of fuel again. I'm stuck, do I change the IFR table or start messing with VE? Also while I'm at it, how do I change my commanded AFR? Thanks guys!!!

for some reason the WB logs almost a full point leaner on the scanner as compared to the display on the gauge, I dunno if that;s your actual problem though
    2006 cobalt (no more turbo)
    m62 2.7 pulley, E85, 79lb/hr injectors, 4-2-1 longtube header, airbox mod, stock catback

1998 Trans am 5.3 iron block 317 heads 88mm turbo e85 105lb/hr injectors, twin 255's.... build in progress

2014 wrx mild tune 18psi pump gas

Well it is, but it's logging that for a reason. I figured it out. Thanks though!!!