Thread: 05-08 Ford Mustang 4.6L & 5.4L Tunes...

Senior Tuner

05-08 Ford Mustang 4.6L & 5.4L Tunes...

Don't forget these suckers require (4) Credits so you want to know what your doing the first time.

Getting an awful lot of requests by customers. Don't know where to start. Write ups and stickies are vague at best if your needing a walk thru. TheTuningSchool is working on a manual I hear.

I am personally considering paying REV EXTREME $99/emailed tune to get people taken care of. They even will adjust it after you send them your log file if needed to perfect it. Read this off of CorvetteForum so please don't hold my feat to the fire if this is wrong. Considering you own the tune it can be used multiple times later if you wanted I guess. Anyone else wanna offer something similar to us.

I'm willing to pay a supporting HP Tuners forum member instead for some modified Ford Mustang tunes. Anyone?

Senior Tuner

Advanced Tuner
    I have made even more changes to that write up since then thanks to the help of some forum members. I am just trying to lend a helping hand here. What we can really use is a scanner config. I can't figure those things out.