Thread: LQ4 MAF table question

LQ4 MAF table question

I'm getting my bin's ready for tuning this spring when i'll be upgrading to a N* TB and a LQ4 MAF. I downloaded the bin for a 2002 Chevy Silverado with teh 6.0L and copied and pasted the maf table, now i was checking it again and the truck table is in lb/min, and the gtp runs off of g/sec. obviously it needs to be changed to the g/sec required by my bin, but is there an easy way to do this other than converting each number individually?

nevermind I'm dumb.

Advanced Tuner
    Yes, I have an LQ4 bin in HPTuner text format.

Let me post it here when I get in from work.

Edit: Just saw your second post... do you need it or not?
    '99 Black GTP Sedan
    3.4-2.6" PB Quick Change pulleys, Custom CAI, XP Cam, N* TB, LQ4 MAF, SLP headers, 42.5# Injectors, 180/195* thermostat.

13.501 @ 103.392 on 91 (2.4 60-foot).
    13.82 @ 105.28 on 87 octane! (2.42 60-foot).
    263kph top end as shown on the GPS.
    All this and 39MPG to boot. What more can a man ask for?
    * Just another enthusiastic amateur tuner! *

Advanced Tuner
    I just got in...

In case you still need it, here you go. The attachment to this post is the stock LQ4 MAF file. It will give you a closer starting point than the stock MAF file, but no MAF is perfect, you will need to do a few MAF tunes to it for best results.
    '99 Black GTP Sedan
    3.4-2.6" PB Quick Change pulleys, Custom CAI, XP Cam, N* TB, LQ4 MAF, SLP headers, 42.5# Injectors, 180/195* thermostat.

13.501 @ 103.392 on 91 (2.4 60-foot).
    13.82 @ 105.28 on 87 octane! (2.42 60-foot).
    263kph top end as shown on the GPS.
    All this and 39MPG to boot. What more can a man ask for?
    * Just another enthusiastic amateur tuner! *

Quote Originally Posted by JerryH
    I just got in...

In case you still need it, here you go. The attachment to this post is the stock LQ4 MAF file. It will give you a closer starting point than the stock MAF file, but no MAF is perfect, you will need to do a few MAF tunes to it for best results.

i was being blatently blind and figured out how to make it do what i wanted, i know im gonna need to do a few maf tunes.

in lb/min vs GPS

i have tables saved in CSV for my maf (lq4) in GPS.. and the values in my hpt file are in LB/min... ????

Dan
    Dan
    '04 GTP comp G .
    No longer unmodded. HEHE
    3.4 Intense MPS, custom (by Me) Pcm, 39Lb Injectors (cobra), Intense FWI, Autolite 104's, Aeroforce Scan Gauge in the Heater Ball. 180degree Therm, Intense IC, 1.84 ZZP rockers, SLP header w/ SLP Cat, Slp Catback, hptuner PRO
    ET [email protected] before alot..lol