Thread: Newby: B0084, possible to write out?

Newby: B0084, possible to write out?

Hello everyone.

I just recieved my copy of VCMSuite on Fri, loaded it that day and have been viewing scans & logs of my truck for the past few days.

I am making an effort to keep my questions to a minimum in hopes of finding answers here before opening my mouth. And so far so good.

This morning I attempted my first tune, after spending hours of searching this forum on what to do & what not to do. I am stoked! And I am hooked, and I can not wait to explore this massive world of tuning.

Although I can not call my tune "mine" because it is just a slightly modified version of the Hypertech 91 octane tune that was previously in my truck. After all, I need to crawl with this program before I can walk and jog before run.

I did manage to write out downstream o2's (removed cats) and write out VATS so I can use my "push button" engine start. Along with turning down transmission torque managment to a minimum, and bumping the entire timing table up 4 degrees (without triggering any KR)

However, I am having a problem with a body code... for some reason my truck triggered a airbag MIL. (Long before I received HPT) And I can not find a problem with the truck, the code is B0084, wich indicates the drivers seat weight sensor.

I did not see any body codes in the diagnostic trouble codes list in HPT.

How do I write out the B0084 code?

Cheers ~Mykk

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    You cannot edit the body control module with our software, only the pcm & tcm.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"