Thread: Anybody willing to share tune for intake only 03 silverado 6.0 Lq4?

Tuner in Training

Anybody willing to share tune for intake only 03 silverado 6.0 Lq4?

Like the title says, I definately need to get this truck tuned but want a file to start from. Does anybody have a tune file I can start with and do minor tweaking to on my own?

its an 03' Silverado crew cab with the lq4 6.0 and 4l80e. I also want to remove torque management completely.

A good file to start from is your stock one. Even if you copy someones fueling tables, you will need to set it up for you truck anyway.
    Sulski Performance Tuning
    2000 WS6 M6 - LS6 (long block, refreshed top end), 10.8:1 CR, 90 mm ported FAST, Exo-Skel, 227/232 cam, QTP HVMC, EWP, GMMG, 9" w/4.11s
    2018 Sierra SLT 5.3L A8 - Airaid intake tube, GM Borla catback, L86 Intake/Ported TB

Tuner in Training

I've got one of those!

Quote Originally Posted by xtremejimmy
    Like the title says, I definately need to get this truck tuned but want a file to start from. Does anybody have a tune file I can start with and do minor tweaking to on my own?

its an 03' Silverado crew cab with the lq4 6.0 and 4l80e. I also want to remove torque management completely.
    I have basically the same truck in a 5spd, I can give you what I have for tunes so far (i'm new to tuning as well), once I find my USB drive. Or if you get a good tune from someone else, pls post it here for me to oogle over

Tuner in Training
    Here's what i've done so far. This is after about 4 retunes. Use the compare feature to see what I've done (VE and spark advance).

Disclaimer: I have no idea of what i'm doing. This is my first tune and I did most of the driving and logging in transcient conditions, which I just read is not how you want to tune the VE table.

This tune also causes some KR in my vehicle (working on it..). I'd just look at it for comparision purposes.

Tuner in Training
    I adjusted the spark table a little and turned off the LTFTs. Here's the tune with a drive to walmart and back (to buy octane booster). The drive to walmart shouldn't have too much in the way of transient conditions. The drive from walmart home I hammered on it. I only quickly looked at the logs, but I think there's some KR in them (even after the octane booster).

The VE table needs a lot of work, as does the spark advance. Anyone have any suggestions?