Thread: data logging between 06 c6 vs 06 gto

Tuner in Training

data logging between 06 c6 vs 06 gto

sorry if this question has been asked before but i couldn't find the answer, so i will asked it here. when i log my car 06 c6 (using the 06c6.cfg) & have the file export out to .cvs format. the data are always logged at least twice per .1 second of logging, some as much as 3 logs of data per .1 sec. when l do logged the 06 gto using the same 06c6.cfg then have it export to .cvs format, the data are only log once per .1 sec if at all. anyone know what i am doing wrong? i know if i were to log using default imperial.cfg, it will show only 88% for the tps instead of ETC. thanks

'05 and '06 GTO are E40 PCM's. '06 vette is E38 (I think, but I know it's not E40). E40's are "special" and do not have the same framerate/PID ratio. Check the help file for exact #'s.
    Bill Winters

Former owner/builder/tuner of the FarmVette
    Out of the LSx tuning game

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    As Bill stated, they are different pcm's which equals different frame rates.

You can find most of the pcm framerates here http://www.hptuners.com/help/vcm_sca...lays_table.htm

And yes the E38/E67 pcm framerates are downright sick lol
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    so the difference in how offen data are logged is what you guys meant by frame rate? so this is normal to see on 06 gto or 05 c6 then? thanks so much.

The frame rate depends on how many PIDs (bits) you are logging. After a certain amount of PIDs are added the framerate gets halved. That threshold is different for the two vehicles in question.
    Bill Winters

Former owner/builder/tuner of the FarmVette
    Out of the LSx tuning game