Thread: ALLOYTEC No O2 Data

Tuner in Training

ALLOYTEC No O2 Data

I dont know if this is a issue with my 06 model Alloytec Holden Ute but Im not getting any O2 Data, This model has 2 x 6 wire and 2 x 4 wire sensors, but VCM software isnt reading any data from them, my Snap-on Scan tool does, so there working

I was hoping to be able to rough tune the afr with them until I get a couple of WB setup

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    There should be about 20 o2 sensor PID's you can log in the table display similar to this http://www.hptuners.com/forum/attach...5&d=1219106794, try logging all of them & post a scanner log.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners
    There should be about 20 o2 sensor PID's you can log in the table display similar to this http://www.hptuners.com/forum/attach...5&d=1219106794, try logging all of them & post a scanner log.
    I gather I click on "Status bit display" then right click on that and click insert and fumble around in there

Not real self explanatory I did check it out, and it had no display so I just dismissed it for another one of those "Must be for LS1's only"

I will have a play around

Documentations on Histograms and Chart setup as well as Table display & status bit info is in your help file and also in many threads on here. But yeah you cant hurt the configs theres always default configs to fall back on.
    Last edited by Bill@HPTuners; 08-23-2008 at 03:46 PM.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kung-Foo-Kamel
    I gather I click on "Status bit display" then right click on that and click insert and fumble around in there

Not real self explanatory I did check it out, and it had no display so I just dismissed it for another one of those "Must be for LS1's only"

I will have a play around
    www.hptuners.com/help explains it all.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"