Thread: Histograms not working

Histograms not working

I am having a problem that I have never had before. I have done a maf tune before, and I wanted to do another one tonight to try and dial it in better.

When I try to log a histogram of the MAF error %, the histogram is showing as not supported. I have added the maf hz into the main table and even to the graph, and still not logging. As a matter of fact, none of the histograms are working. Im sure it's something stupid that I inadvertantly hit, but any suggestions?

Here is my current config:
    2004 Grand Am SC/T- Eaton Magnuson M62 supercharger, 2.6" pulley, EGR delete, Greddy PCV oil catch system, 42.5lb/hr injectors, LS1 MAF, custom CAI, cooling mist meth injection system

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Please post your scanner log so we can take a look, the config file only tells 1/3rd of the story in this case
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

You also need to be logging AFR Commanded or the histogram doesn't work.
    Always Support Our Troops!

Oh, sorry. Here is my scan. I noticed however that in this particualr scan, that the maf hz is not logging. Not exactly sure why, because it was working on the graph before, that wasn't my issue.

I just wanted to get another maf tune done. The WOT LTFT and STFT are perfect, but the cruise and gentle accel still need some work.

Here is the scan.

Thanks
    2004 Grand Am SC/T- Eaton Magnuson M62 supercharger, 2.6" pulley, EGR delete, Greddy PCV oil catch system, 42.5lb/hr injectors, LS1 MAF, custom CAI, cooling mist meth injection system

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    If you aren't logging it in the table display then you aren't really logging it at all.

Yes I know that but even with the maf hz and the maf error pid in the table, the histogram is still not working. Ill get another scan tonight with everything in the primary table and add the commanded AFR as EC Tune suggested and see if it works. If not I will repost my config and scan.

Thanks

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Looking at your scan you are not logging commanded afr, ie you histogram is broken since afr error is the difference between commanded afr & actual afr.

Oh no, when I took that scan, I was not logging the commanded AFR. This time when I try the histogram I will make sure the commanded AFR, actual AFR and the MAF hz pid's are in the table, then it should work correct?

Thanks for all the help BTW, much appreciated.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Try it.