Thread: I need somebody to get me a Dyno Pull with a graph and then a street pull with retune

I need somebody to get me a Dyno Pull with a graph and then a street pull with retune

I'm working on this Horsepower / Torque Worksheet
    have almost all the bugs worked out...
    just need a few more things to complete it

what I am looking for is for somebody who can go to the dyno..
    get a pull that is tuned to good AFR on the dyno
    then go to the street right afterwards and do a street pull...with AFR dialed in on the street(if you dont understand that your AFR on the dyno will equate to lean on the street then you shouldnt be tuning....)
    If you are going to do a pull in 3rd gear on the street then give me 3rd gear on the dyno...must be the same gear
    and if you cant pull to 6800 on the street then dont pull to 6800 on the dyno
    I need a full pull on both...not a full pull on the dyno and a half pull on the street

reason being is that I need to fine tune a particular equation for the dyno calc...
    and I need to see a dyno graph with good AFR and then a street log with good AFR

I need you to log
    MPH
    RPM
    IAT
    TPS
    AFR From Wideband
    and whatever other stuff you want to log...just keep the extra stuff down to where you have no more than 24 PID bytes taken up

I also need to know your tire size (235/45/17..like that)
    and I need to know your Rear End Gear
    and I need to know the Barometric pressure, humidity,temperature,and elevation of your location
    you can always get the info at http://www.wunderground.com/history/

if you dont know how to get that info then just tell me the zipcode and time you did this and I'll go look it up

I will gladly send you my e-mail address in a pm for you to send me the info
    -Scott -

I wish my wideband was ready....Id love to do this for ya.Sounds cool
    2004 GMC Seirra 5.3 cammed,LTs,true duals,no kitties,ArtCarr3200 stall,3.73 TrueTrac,Port and polished TB,custom CAI,and of course HPTuners....dont leave home without it!!!!

yeah...its really important that I get somebody who does their car to a value on the dyno and then retunes it once they hit the street..
    if you shoot for 12.8 on the dyno... I want to see 12.8 on the street

then I can have a very accurate dyno worksheet instead of one that is just close...
    -Scott -