Thread: 07 silverado beta 2.3

Tuner in Training

07 silverado beta 2.3

Hello I'm new to the forum and HPtuners also. I just attended the tunning school that was in dallas. Anyway I have a 5.3, 3:73's NNBS RCSB 07 silverado. It was tuned by a local tuner before I attended the class. The truck feels great except for the fact that the truck doesn't get into it's powerband till about 3500 rpm. mods are, full bolt ons. Do you guys think there's something in the beta 2.3 that I could benefit from and how do I go about getting it? Also is this the upgrade that lets you see the throttle plate opening ratio? Who do I e-mail and what do I need to tell them? Thanks for any help
    Last edited by sswicho; 04-29-2009 at 10:25 AM.

[email protected] with your serial number...

Bader Norris
    MEP Tuned
    Telephone: +965-55446651
    Email: [email protected]
    Instagram

I Sent An Email To The Above Address And All I Got Was A Download Link To The Same 2.23 Version I Already Had. How Can I Get 2.3??
    2008 TrailBlazer SS AWD 3SS, Keystone Camaro SS Style Hood, LS1 Dual Fans, LS7 TB, 80lbs Injectors, Meth Injection, TVS2300 @14lbs, Innovators West 10% Overdrive 8-Rib Crank Pulley & T-Mac's 2.9" RIP 8-Rib Pulley, A.R.H. Stainless a Steel 1 7/8" W/Cats and a Full Custom Stainless Steel Dual Exhaust, Tune Time's Blower Cam

2.3 isnt out yet
    2004 GMC Seirra 5.3 cammed,LTs,true duals,no kitties,ArtCarr3200 stall,3.73 TrueTrac,Port and polished TB,custom CAI,and of course HPTuners....dont leave home without it!!!!

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by sswicho View Post
    Hello I'm new to the forum and HPtuners also. I just attended the tunning school that was in dallas. Anyway I have a 5.3, 3:73's NNBS RCSB 07 silverado. It was tuned by a local tuner before I attended the class. The truck feels great except for the fact that the truck doesn't get into it's powerband till about 3500 rpm. mods are, full bolt ons. Do you guys think there's something in the beta 2.3 that I could benefit from and how do I go about getting it? Also is this the upgrade that lets you see the throttle plate opening ratio? Who do I e-mail and what do I need to tell them? Thanks for any help

a torque converter will take away the problem of below 3500

1st 8 sec silvy in the country
    HKE 414 with a 114mm turbo

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by flaco View Post
    a torque converter will take away the problem of below 3500
    lol Yeah. I'm sure it will. I'm just trying to get a little bit more out of it, cause after full bolt ons and tune the truck only hit a 14.45 at 97.xx mph and stock with intake and exhaust only it ran a 14.81 at 93.xx mph. I just thought it should be running a little better with the mods and tune