Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Tuning Guide coming from Calibrated Success, Inc.

Taking pre-release payments yet?
    2003 Z06
    Forged 347
    PTE Billet 67/65 Turbos
    FMIC / Dual 50mm Tial BOV's
    ID 1000 Injectors
    RSI Stage 4 Fuel System
    07 Z06 Cam
    Tripple Nozzle Meth
    ACT Twin disk clutch

25# Boost

Tuner in Training
    Greg just watched the demo - great stuff. In reference to the exhaust on the dyno"...and we don't want an unwanted thermal event" hahah.

I'm in and where can this be purchased when it is out.
    Last edited by mattgallan; 06-23-2009 at 03:01 PM.

Just a quick update, guys. I've got everything all set with Summit to handle ordering and distribution. This is a big deal because they have agreed to stock it and can ship same day anywhere on the planet, along with the ability to order 24-7 by phone or internet. You could ask for an easier process or better customer support than Summit delivers.

The DVD will be available under part number SME-DVD-1, and you can pre-order starting tomorrow. (You will only be charged once Summit actually ships your order, as is their standard practice.) I anticipate having production copies to them early next week, so they'll start shipping as soon as possible from Summit.

Remember that 100% of the purchase price can be applied to the Advanced GM training class within 1 year as well. I will be making more of these classes available to fit demand as my schedule allows.

Conducted a quick search on Summit's site this a.m. and got... "Sorry, we could not find any matches for "SME-DVD-1"

Quote Originally Posted by Motorhead-48 View Post
    Conducted a quick search on Summit's site this a.m. and got... "Sorry, we could not find any matches for "SME-DVD-1"
    I doubt they can get the info in their system that fast. Maybe a phone call will get better results.

BJK
    APS TT 630 rwhp/654 rwtq @ 9 psi
    '07 C6, TR6060 conversion w/Z06 ratios. DTE Stage 4 Quaife Diff w/brace (3.73). Z06 Brakes, mild turbo cam & dual springs (222/222, LSA 115, .581/.581), LS9R clutch, LG GT2 Coilovers, Autometer Cobalt Fuel gauage, Progressive Alky Controller, and e-Boost2 Controller. PFADT poly bushing for control arms and Sports sway bars. MGW shifter. 3" B&B Fusion. RSI Stage 1.5 fuel system. RX dual valve catch can.

I'm stoked. Greg has been a great help in my tip toeing around tuning. Great book - can't wait for the second and DVD.

I've FINALLY decided to jump out and purchase a copy of HP Tuner. I've got a LS3 427 in my driveway that needs some smoothing out.

Look forward to your latest and greatest products!

Advanced Tuner
    How much would this book cover tuning for the LNF?

How much will said DVD cost? Summit's website still isn't showing it and I cbf ringing international unless I was also ordering parts (just waiting for the Pacific peso to get back up to parody with the $US to do that).

Quote Originally Posted by ct06gto View Post
    "Estimated Ship Date: 8/7/2009"

Tuner
    Nice disc artwork...
    Greg, are you going to be doing some course's on the Westcoast or Southwest, this year?

Quote Originally Posted by VORTECMAX View Post
    Nice disc artwork...
    Greg, are you going to be doing some course's on the Westcoast or Southwest, this year?
    Thanks. I wanted everything right before I released something, so it took a little longer, but I'm happy with the results. I guess I could have sold the same info wrapped in a paper bag, but I just wanted more polish to it.

Classes out west are a definite possibility. I've done several in L.A. before and also have contacts in Phoenix. After the DVD gets a chance to spread a bit, I'll see where the demand lies. With the fundamentals covered in the DVD, it's going to free up more time during the classes for the cool stuff.

Come to Texas. Im sure there is a good demand for your knowledge here
    2003 Z06
    Forged 347
    PTE Billet 67/65 Turbos
    FMIC / Dual 50mm Tial BOV's
    ID 1000 Injectors
    RSI Stage 4 Fuel System
    07 Z06 Cam
    Tripple Nozzle Meth
    ACT Twin disk clutch

25# Boost

Ordered!

Super stoked to receive this product! Thank you Greg!

Senior Tuner
    First prick who publicly gives out your injector data without regard towards your hard work is going to get a NICE scolding and SLAM from me. Greg, you can't stop everyone on the internet, but you may want to try and work with many of the main forum owners in an attempt to curtail the piracy.

Hopefully enough will purchase your DVD to offset the loss of leechers.
    Formerly known as RWTD

Toys: '22 Tesla Model S Plaid / '20 Chevy Duramax / ?20 Sea-Doo RXT-X (2)

Tuner
    Greg, If you are ever in Phoenix, I would love to sign up for an advanced class.

Mike

No more waiting...

Just a quick update fellas...

The first shipment of DVDs should have arrived at Summit TODAY. Those of you who pre-ordered should see them very soon. Everyone else waiting for them to be listed as "in stock" should see that within the next day or so as Summit updates their system.

Tuner in Training
    Planning on getting it soon. Just sucks that I have to pay SALES TAX....On top of not caring for Summit.

does it have anything covering forced induction?