Thread: LS2-Horrible dead spot...

Tuner

LS2-Horrible dead spot...

I am tuning a stock 05 GTO/auto, and have a huge problem I can't find. It won't power-brake, and when taking off from a stop in low, has NO bottom end. NONE. Once it's moving (about 2 sec) it accelerates nicely. Then, when it shifts into 2nd, it lays down again for about 2 secs, then takes off. I have disabled everything in the torque management tables I can, but to non avail. The car ran like this when I got it with the stock tune, but I can't seem to find it. Any thoughts. Thanks.

Tuner
    Watching the TPS graph while driving, full throttle 1st gear, shifts to 2nd at 6000, the TPS never gets above 50%, then when it shifts, TPS drops to 25%, then slowly climbs. While trying to powerbrake, TPS shows 25% and no more.

Tune and scan logs
    2003 Z06
    Forged 347
    PTE Billet 67/65 Turbos
    FMIC / Dual 50mm Tial BOV's
    ID 1000 Injectors
    RSI Stage 4 Fuel System
    07 Z06 Cam
    Tripple Nozzle Meth
    ACT Twin disk clutch

25# Boost

Tuner
    Unfortunately, I can't get my scanner to log anything. Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but the log screen says "will not support this version" So far, I haven't had an answers as to why it won't log.
    I will post the tune and dyno sheet in the morning. It also is lean up to 4000 rpm, no matter what I do to the tune. Something's up, I just don't know what it is.

Senior Tuner
    The powerbrake problem is an issue with the calibration. GM released an updated cal for this car to rectify that. Please post up your tune.

Make sure you have the TC off, as well (i.e. hit the button to turn it off).
    Formerly known as RWTD

Toys: '22 Tesla Model S Plaid / '20 Chevy Duramax / ?20 Sea-Doo RXT-X (2)

Tuner
    Here is the last tune installed in the car. The drivetrain is actually in a 68 Camaro. No TCS button, but it states it is disabled.

Senior Tuner
    I replied back in your other thread, bud.

You didn't disable most of the TM tables.
    Formerly known as RWTD

Toys: '22 Tesla Model S Plaid / '20 Chevy Duramax / ?20 Sea-Doo RXT-X (2)