Thread: 2.0 Turbo Tunes?

2.0 Turbo Tunes?

08 HHR SS 5 speed.

What are you guys tuning on your cars? I had reset the idle speed to 900 rpm, changed rev limiter to 6700 rpm, added boost to 22 lbs, added timing to about 12* but didn't mess with the fuel at all. Car shows no KR at all.

And it is a lot more powerful than before. It will boost up to 25 lbs and the drop to, and hold 21-22 lbs all the way to redline.

Should i add more fuel and then more timing?
    Last edited by GeoffH; 07-27-2009 at 07:59 AM. Reason: Added the car model and year.

Tuner in Training
    Around here you won't get much of an answer without telling what type of car/motor and what types of mods you have already.

I'm guessing 2.0l LNF in a Kappa or Cobalt?

Did you modify Desired Air Load table without modifying the Power Enrich table?

Sorry guys, It is an 08 HHR SS. (Stock) no mods as of yet

kuprito, Yes to your answer. We looked at the KR and there was some while shifting gears at low speeds, so we took timing out at minumum throttle in the low rpm. But, under a load there wasn't any KR at all. Should i go back in and add fuel in the Power Enrich Table?

I also have another question about the TPS. While under WOT the max throttle position is reading 84%. Is there a table to correct it or reset it?

Quote Originally Posted by GeoffH View Post
    I also have another question about the TPS. While under WOT the max throttle position is reading 84%. Is there a table to correct it or reset it?
    That is what it will read and there is a sticky around here somewhere that will explain why.

thanks

if i were u i would drop the rev limiter back to stock. after about 6k we start to lose power.