Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: fully ported and k04+ lnf cobalt

Quote Originally Posted by cobaltssoverbooster View Post
    sub par haha no and that was the wheel from the damaged one its gone now its been rebuilt.
    i dont have flow numbers but i port for a living and do many porsche heads and it flows like a dream compared to stock. i was in a hurry to put it back together cuz i have to drive it every day and skipped that flow step

Tuner
    I predict this thread will be semi-epic...
    Chris White
    www.GTOShiftLight.com
    2006 GTO Spice Red A4
    2012 Jeep SRT8
    2013 SRX Custom IPC/BCM/CUE
    2013 XTS4 Custom IPC/BCM/CUE Auto High Beams
    2013 Volt Custom IPC/BCM/Radio

Senior Tuner cobaltssoverbooster's Avatar
    hpt beta messed my tune so it hauls balls everywhere now no thanks to all the hating
    2000 Ford Mustang - Top Sportsman

Quote Originally Posted by cobaltssoverbooster View Post
    hpt beta messed my tune so it hauls balls everywhere now no thanks to all the hating
    Care to explain?

P&P Tuning

Advanced Tuner
    Honeoye,Ny. Boondox son. Shoot guns out my back door. noone cares.
    He had a Beta hiccup with the Throttle. Dont forget to email your issue to support Alex.
    Part of the beta deal is that we are privately supposed to report bugs to Bill or CHris.
    Me love boost long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Baldturbofreak.com View Post
    He had a Beta hiccup with the Throttle. Dont forget to email your issue to support Alex.
    Part of the beta deal is that we are privately supposed to report bugs to Bill or CHris.
    yea the beta edition was saying i was at full throttle even though the pedal value was half. and if i pushed it farther it was like uh this is unknown values and did no boost.

Advanced Tuner
    Weird...

yea that and my ltft and stft both said zero all the time but its a given after porting the values go all whacked so i knew at least one thing was wrong from the start. so now i just need to finish tuning out the rest of the graph and then i will move onto the wot cam shift and timing. also getting dash peices painted so i can have my gauges put it and used. got me a aem wideband since my factory doesnt read.

Head looks awful.
    2011 Camaro SS. LS3/630rwhp n/a

yea what ever man this is like the worst thread ever because everyone is a hater but when i get great dyno numbers after a shitpot of dyno tuning everyone will be like o00o0o i want that.

bunch of fags cant keep your rude ass comments to yourselves and sit it out to see what happens. if i did everything and it went all bad then sure send me ur flame but otherwise dont be 12 and keep ur shit to urself if its bad.

Settle down.
    You posted... we commented. That's how forum's work. If you can't handle it, don't post.

You might call us all 12 yr olds... but I guarantee that if it caused a problem, and no one said anything, we'd get a post like 'well no one told me it was a shitty port job'.
    Just saying.
    Tyler

well its definately not shitty now i understand porting on turbo makes far less gains that an na motor but in the end a extra 30hp is cool for me. and the valvetrain was upgraded to last longer not to make extra hp its more of a benifit if i get any hp (realistically 1-2 from valvetrain)

Senior Tuner
    I think the issue is the lighting in the pictures distorts the port shape and makes it appear jacked. If you look at the pictures of the bowls and short side as well as the intake runners, you get a good idea of the port shape. Looks pretty good. I think if the port shots were taken with less flash reflection, they would appear much different.
    Last edited by ElecTech; 08-28-2009 at 11:42 AM.
    Jaime

thank you cell phone pictures i have money for porting and head work not for cameras i like to play and enjoy the moment i dont care about saving it as much.