Thread: Trailblazer, Any suggestions????

Potential Tuner

Trailblazer, Any suggestions????

Hey I got HP tuners about 9 months ago. Never really used it much, other than adjusting fan settings. Trying to learn more about tuning.. I was out today working on getting rid of KR. Im waiting for the Upgrade to HP PRo to arrive in the mail so I can log AFR through my PLX gauges. Any suggestions or anything stick out to the trained eye???? Thanks ahead of time!!!! Oh ya its a TrailblazerSS 2007 LS2
    Here is a list of mods!!!
    07' TBSS SS3!! Methanol injected Maggie 112HH w/ 9-11lbs of boost, RPM Trans VI, Yank SC3000 converter, Custom Ground Cam, 1-7/8" Kooks Headers, Kooks "Y" w/ High flow Cats, Corsa Touring Catback, F/R Addco swaybar, Dual LS1 E-Fans, PCMforless Tranny Cooler, 160 Deg. Thermstat, LS7 Throttle body, Billet catch can, HID Lights 10,000K, R1 Concept rotors and EBC pads, PLX gauges, Dropped Biotch!!! w/ DJM A-arms & Front Kbee coilovers/ rears coming soon,SD panhard bar, With a bunch of small stuff!!!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Potential Tuner
    Sorry guys the file is a cfg. file not a hpl. I will scan it tomorrow and post it up.. Sorry I'm new at this. Wont make that mistake again!!!!!

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by mykul View Post
    Wont make that mistake again!!!!!
    THAT'S RIGHT, OR ELSE!

HAHAHAH, j/k! Welcome to the board.
    Formerly known as RWTD

Toys: '22 Tesla Model S Plaid / '20 Chevy Duramax / ?20 Sea-Doo RXT-X (2)

Potential Tuner

This log should work!

OK here is the file!!! The begaining is pretty lame a few freeway stabs but at the end I found a street that was perfect for a run from a dig!!! Looking forward for some comments!!! Oh ya I adjusted the knock after this to get rid of the knock in a few cells... Thanks for looking
    Attached Files Attached Files

Potential Tuner
    No suggestions???? Anyone???

I Have The Same Setup. I Had It Tuned My Matt At Tune Time Performance In Toms River New Jersey (732) 349-7800. Give Him A Call And He Can Tune You Properly.
    2008 TrailBlazer SS AWD 3SS, Keystone Camaro SS Style Hood, LS1 Dual Fans, LS7 TB, 80lbs Injectors, Meth Injection, TVS2300 @14lbs, Innovators West 10% Overdrive 8-Rib Crank Pulley & T-Mac's 2.9" RIP 8-Rib Pulley, A.R.H. Stainless a Steel 1 7/8" W/Cats and a Full Custom Stainless Steel Dual Exhaust, Tune Time's Blower Cam

Advanced Tuner
    Make sure your burst knock is tuned properly for a boosted car.. Obviously the car will have a much larger delta in cyl air than a N/A car.. If it has the N/A settings.. you will get a lot more burst knock.

Also make sure to only get rid of the KR that is reoccuring.. or has many cell hits on your log.. KR that is here and there once or twice.. is BSK. Which, believe it or not, stands for BullShit Knock.

And I guess I have a question to append to this post.. Is KR ever late? Is there a delay? You have KR at X rpm.... But did it really happen at Y RPM.. reported at X?
    2006 Trailblazer SS - Stalled, Cammed, Tuned, Turbo'd, Built, and Stroked.
    Runs on cash, blood, sweat, and tears...... and 93 octane.

2007 Cadillac STS-V - Stock.

BSK that is new to me, i like it

Quote Originally Posted by Blades View Post
    And I guess I have a question to append to this post.. Is KR ever late? Is there a delay? You have KR at X rpm.... But did it really happen at Y RPM.. reported at X?
    good question. hopefully someone smarter than me will answer this
    06 GTO M6: flowmaster 40 mufflers, x pipe, resonator removed, K&N cold air kit - sold
    08 G8 GT: flowmaster 50SUV mufflers, x pipe, resonators removed, ever changing tune, CAI sometime soon.

Log "torque management advance" Some of those quick dips in timimg may be coming from there.
    Mine is terrible at 20# of boost.
    HPT is trying to work it out for me right now.
    A&A CORVETTE PERFORMANCE
    477 LAMBERT ST
    OXNARD CA 93036
    WWW.AACorvette.com

A&A CORVETTE SUPERCHARGER SYSTEMS

SUPERIOR ENGINEERING- SUPERIOR POWER
    SUPERIOR PRICING- SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SUPPORT

[email protected] 805- 278 4107 Toll Free- 1 888 VETTEPRO