Tuner in Training
    Fastest A4 Coupe w/Stock Motor & Bolt On's
    Is that the Fastest in town?
    Fastest at your work?
    Fastest in Kentucky?
    Or Fastest in the known UNIVERSE?

Just Wondering?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragman View Post
    oh really please show me a 3500 pound F-Body on LS1Tech bolt on list that just blow away my Vette. Aint gonna happen unless u take alot of weight out of it.
    How about this one at #44. I still had stock manifolds/cats and stock 3.23 gears when I ran this time. Just a few hundredths off of what the fastest A4 Vette is doing.

JonCR96Z ------- 11.715 @ 113.39 (1.56), 01 Trans-Am A4, YPT4000, 3.23, 3480, 03/09

Let see I run in high DA I am pretty sure when u ran it was real good air in March! Still dont see where u blow me away!
    Last edited by Dragman; 09-25-2009 at 01:15 PM.

Let see I run in high DA I am pretty sure when u ran it was real good air in March! Still dont see where u blow me away!
    Still, if you're the fastest with all those excuses then there isn't much competition.

Quote Originally Posted by JonCR96Z View Post
    Still, if you're the fastest with all those excuses then there isn't much competition.
    Get real dude with all those excuses. what excuses. All I told u was facts. We can do this all day. Sure anybody in their right mind dont race a corvette and not many do. But I had a Vette so I raced it! Never said anything about ur car but u sure are giving me a lot of crap on mine. Have a nice Day!

Get real dude with all those excuses. what excuses. All I told u was facts. We can do this all day. Sure anybody in their right mind dont race a corvette and not many do. But I had a Vette so I raced it! Never said anything about ur car but u sure are giving me a lot of crap on mine. Have a nice Day!
    The fact that you're claiming the fastest A4 vette, but you're still running heavy wheels and you have bad DA. That just says that no one is really trying.

I mean I probably have the fastest bolt on f-body with manifolds and cats but no one else is trying. Also, that doesn't say shit about my tune, maybe I could be faster. Maybe you could too.

For some reason you brought it up? Which I'm not even sure why. I wasn't disagreeing with you at all. Everyone does things different ways, but I'm not sure you even understood my post in the way I meant it.

Quote Originally Posted by JonCR96Z View Post
    The fact that you're claiming the fastest A4 vette, but you're still running heavy wheels and you have bad DA. That just says that no one is really trying.

I mean I probably have the fastest bolt on f-body with manifolds and cats but no one else is trying. Also, that doesn't say shit about my tune, maybe I could be faster. Maybe you could too.

For some reason you brought it up? Which I'm not even sure why. I wasn't disagreeing with you at all. Everyone does things different ways, but I'm not sure you even understood my post in the way I meant it.
    But still it is what it is. where did I say I have heavy wheels in this thread? But I do have heavy as$$ aftermarket wheels mostly because I like the sleeper look. But that might change in future. Yes everyone does different ways to get to same point so u are right in that. I guess I did misunderstand ur post so sorry!

Fastest A4 Coupe Bolt On's
    11.33 @ 119.84 mph OLSD Tune

Tuning done by www.GearsAreUs.com

sorry to OP for getting off thread!