Thread: AFX Wideband Replacement??

Senior Tuner

Question AFX Wideband Replacement??

Hopefully Greg, Russ or one of you catches this. What wideband should I get for my AFX reader? My origional one has finally "given up the ghost" and I know that there are two different ones for the AFX that it can read. So, which one is the right one??.... lol

2000 Trans Am WS6

Advanced Tuner
    well I am not on of those site gurus you listed ( both great contributors)

but I am pretty sure how they would answer especially since Greg has posted many times that the afx with the ntk sensor is the best budget wideband you can get (under $1000)
    PB's 1/4 mi 12.21 117.75 trap ,1/8 mi. 7.779 93.99trap , 1.949 short time (FWD W body)

Senior Tuner
    Cool, mine came with the ntk, and I havent been on here in some time. It gave me the sens error yesterday, so I need one asap. Thanks again, I just couldn't remember if I had the "right" combo to begin with. lol
    2000 Trans Am WS6

Tuner
    I would recommend the NTK sensor, after going through many Bosch sensors, I get the impression it's more durable. The sensor that came with our AFX is LZA-08-H6 . We've been using ours for around two years now with no problems, that's a first at our shop for a wideband meter/sensor.

The best price I've seen for that sensor is here : http://www.oxygensensor.net/widebandsensors.html

I second that as I've had the AFX for about a year now and it's time for a new sensor.
    Always Support Our Troops!