Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: More tables on older I4 platforms...

Tuner in Training
    So after over 2.5 years of waiting, you guys still have no answer on this. Given your lack of support for this product, I will not use it for any new vehicles I tune. If I have to put a carb setup on the camaro SS that I am purchasing in the spring to tune it, I will. Anything but HPtuners. You have lost a long time customer because of your lack of/inability to support you product. You had a good thing going but somehow you managed to screw it up. Way to go!
    2001 Chevy S-10 2.2L mostly stock
    2006 G6 GTP 3.9L stock

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by yqzxwrt View Post
    So after over 2.5 years of waiting, you guys still have no answer on this. Given your lack of support for this product, I will not use it for any new vehicles I tune. If I have to put a carb setup on the camaro SS that I am purchasing in the spring to tune it, I will. Anything but HPtuners. You have lost a long time customer because of your lack of/inability to support you product. You had a good thing going but somehow you managed to screw it up. Way to go!
    Its a shame you would look at it that way, new camaros have some 1000+ tables, our support for these I4 pcm's is inline if not better than any other options that are currently out there so it is what it is.

-Bill
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"