Thread: could use some input or any help is much appreciated!

could use some input or any help is much appreciated!

i have got my hptuners last weekend and was lookin and reading the basic tuning guides and did some of the basics like shift firmness,etc, and i have delphi multec 44lb injectors or in cc 460cc just installed in my s10turbo its a t3/t4 .63 ar turbine and .50 ar compressor side, i followed the guide for tuning larger injectors but i wanted to confirm that i did the tune correctly, the engine is stock except for little bigger tb 56mmtb, msd wires, coils,2.5" downpipe,highflow cat, flex fueled engine at 8lbs of boost, also i did the log running e-85 fuel and what im tryn to stick with sometimes hard to find gas stations with it but i get it alot! im very new and have learned alot from some people, and no i dont have a wideband just yet thats next thing im ordering, but i wanted to see if i at least got the injectors done right and maybe there are some other small things i can adjust without the wb atm!

well since i dont have a wideband and really cant do much without it i guess this thread can be put on hold till i get one, but if there is anything that i can do without a wideband that can help in any way im all ears!! like i said im here to learn as well, not just asking for handouts cuz then i dont learn anything!