Thread: HPT on SALE!

HPT on SALE!

does HPT ever go on sale? i'm ready to buy but have been waiting for a sale!
    "A true hotrodder wouldn't be content until he had created a car so violent, so hairy, so totally sick that the very act of dropping the hammer would result in instant death. Anything less results in the need to go faster." - Tony DeFeo

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    You'll find some resellers offer free shipping but our price is a set one so you won't find it any cheaper elsewhere unless you purchase used.

-Bill
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

i got mine for under the standard price shipped. plus i get 10% off future credits bought through the place i bought from.

scour ls1tech and those kinda sites. you'll find a vendor that can hook you up.
    2000 Camaro Z28- stock motor. P/S LT's, TSP TD bullet style mufflers,de screen maf, LID and K&N filter. 2.73's
    180,000 miles and going strong!!

2004 Silverado 2500HD- stock 6.0, drop in K&N filter, 285-75/16 sport king A/T's.

Tuner in Training
    Hinson Motorsports will sell you one with a NGK WB at a great price with free shipping.
    Ask for Seth.

Potential Tuner
    plz i have 10 cars model 2010 of yukon 5.3 engine i want perform speed limting to 120 km-h can hp tuner suite help or only mdel2009