Thread: HPT Forum Helped Me Pass ASE Engine Performance Test!

HPT Forum Helped Me Pass ASE Engine Performance Test!

Big thanks to HPT and all members for making this the best tuning and info forum on the net. I have been a tech for 18 years.. I have all of my certs except electrical and engine performance. I never took these two tests because it didnt benifit me in anyway and I suck at electrical work (The hard stuff). Engine performance I did take about 6 years ago and failed miserable. With the current economy big corporations are looking to pad there pockets at the expensive of there employees, changing pay structures etc.. I was given the option, become a master tech or loose about 40% of my pay! I purchased two ASE prep guides for electrical and engine performance. The electrical guide was great, I barely passed by 1 question. The engine performance guide was well put together, but very little use to me after all these years of tuning and reading the forums. I scored a 100% no thanks to the prep guide at all, It was so elementary I never bothered to read it all. So anyways im just so excited I wanted to get on here and say thanks HPT for the great product, the members who ask the question and the ones who answer them.

Just to show you how good this product and info is try this sample test I bet you all would pass. http://freeasestudyguides.com/a8-eng...ance-test.html

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Congrats dude!
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"