k so i finally got my aem wb controller installed and its acting really funny, im still kinda new to all this stuff so any help i could really use, on startup wb reads good around 11 afr but then after it gets going, warmed up it starts rising to lean condition 15.4 untill i start getting on it some goes back down, then also when i start to slow down they go really lean past 17 to no reading at all then at idle say a stoplight then i start to accelerate sputters and stalls out sometimes, odd thing is is my wideband says a little bit lean but my sft on hptuners show really rich like -14 or so on most the readings! im almost thinking theres something wrong with my narrow band, a leak somewhere before the sensors possibly, idk i just know i cant tune with two different readings goin on at the same time!

heres what im running, t3/t4 turbo 63 hot/50 cold, 44lb injectors and thats another thing how do i figure the injector constant on these s10 trucks, 2.2l flex fuel engine, i cant find anywhere how to calculate the constant, right now its set at 0.13200 stock was .15859 or something close to that! running on 8psi