Thread: Write support for all?

Write support for all?

Will my gm based mpvi also write tune for fords with the purchase of credits? Or will I need to purchase another one with the ford base?

Advanced Tuner
    my understanding is same interface but credits are not interchangeable so you will need ford specific credits
    PB's 1/4 mi 12.21 117.75 trap ,1/8 mi. 7.779 93.99trap , 1.949 short time (FWD W body)

OK was just wondering since I was asked which based I prefered upon purchase. I'm personally a GM man, But I have a few friends with their Mustangs, and of course they are already looking to me for some help.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelerman420 View Post
    OK was just wondering since I was asked which based I prefered upon purchase. I'm personally a GM man, But I have a few friends with their Mustangs, and of course they are already looking to me for some help.
    probably just so your credits included with the interface are geared towards the platforms you tune the most but get some solid answers from hpt before committing
    PB's 1/4 mi 12.21 117.75 trap ,1/8 mi. 7.779 93.99trap , 1.949 short time (FWD W body)

yeah the base package determines if you get 8 GM credits or 8 Ford credits included.

The MPVI hardware can tune all vehicles, you just need the Ford specific credits as GM credits can not be used to tune Fords.

Chris...
    I count sheep in hex...