Thread: first diesel tune????????

Exclamation first diesel tune????????

i have tuned several gas engines but never a diesel. its pretty much stock. i know a tune opens up a stock gas vehicle, what can i do to get the truck to run a little better so the guy is happy. its a 08 auto

anybody?

its tuff finding diesel tuners around here... what kind of motor does it have ?
    2002 Pontaic Sunfire 4 Door 2.2 Ecotec
    15.9 best 1/4 @ 87mph (I/H/E)

2005 Silverado 2500HD 2WD LLY, Amsoil in the motor, 4" MBRP DP back, 4-6" tip, EGR Blocker plate, small HP Tune, boost and pyro gauge. PPE shim kit.

14.8 best 1/4 @ 91 MPH
    @ aprox 68*

its a LMM

id love to help but ive never tuned an lmm id start by adding a little fuel and timing mess with the shifts a little and change the boost tables to give him a little more boost and fuel thats where id start
    03 DIRTYMAX HP TUNERS TUNED BY YOURS TRUELY 470RWHP & 855RWTQ CAI S368 TURBO W/4"DOWNPIPE 5" STRAIGHT TURBO BACK EXHAUST AIRDOGG 100 LIFT PUMP J&J AUTOMOTIVE&DIESEL PERFORMANCE STAGE 6 ALLISON CRANKED UP TORTION BARS W/305/55/20'S WRAPPED AROUND 20' BMF NOVAKAINE'S 7" IN DASH DVD&NAV 10" RockFord Fosgate P1 SUB AND KICKER DS 650 DOOR SPEAKERS new dyno numbers on the way!

Tuner in Training
    I have a mild tune that I am working on. I havent sorted out the fuel to boost just yet. I have all of 2 hours in it at this time and I have a CEL I cannot read. So I am not quite ready to share just yet.

I will update when I get closer.