Thread: As seen in GMHTP magazine - Another CSI class now open

As seen in GMHTP magazine - Another CSI class now open

Some of you may have seen the recent article in GM High Tech about my classes. To say that my day job's schedule has been hectic is a complete understatement. I'm working on an exceptionally high profile project with just a little emphasis on my particular area of calibration responsibility, so it's been difficult to stay on top of putting together a lot of class dates.

The good news is that I've set another date for my "Basic" course (Secrets of EFI Calibration) at Redline Motorsports in Schenectady, NY. It will be on September 25-26, running my usual weekend schedule. Howard has a great facility and the demo vehicles are always top notch. You won't be disappointed. To register, just email me directly with your contact info and I'll get you added to the list. As usual, I'm limiting the class size on this one to make sure everyone gets their money's worth.

I also have some openings available for the Advanced GM class in Detroit (July 17-18) and Orlando (Sept 18-19) for those of you looking to cash in on the $250 credit from the DVD purchase.

Registered. Really looking forward to this!

Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    Registered. Really looking forward to this!
    Got it. You're all set to join us in New York!

Tuner in Training
    I wish it was a little closer to where I am at. I would be all over that.
    1997 Chevrolet K2500 ECSB L29/4L80, Mid-length Headers, Cat-delete, Custom Catback, Airlift Airbags, 0411 PCM Swap.

2004 Pontiac GTO M6 Ported Dart 225s, SI5 cam, Ported FAST 90, SLP LTs, Bassani catback, Pedders Track Coilover, GMM Ripshift, Spec 3. Numbers to come...

Just an update to let you guys know that I still have slots open for both the Advanced (Orlando) and Basic (Albany) classes this month. I keep these classes small so that you get the best instruction in the industry. Let me know if you have questions or want to sign up for either class.

What are the class start/end times for the upcoming Redline course and do I need to bring anything in particular?

All classes start at 9am both days. Saturday will run until about 5:30pm and we should wrap up around 2pm on Sunday to give everyone a sporting chance at decent travel times.

Tuner in Training
    any chance of you visiting the midwest?? Nebraska, Kansas, Missouri, Iow, colorado, etc...???

Id really enjoy an advanced class. Or ill just have to keep bothering howard when i get stumped!!
    2001 Z06 - Forged 347ci LS6, 10.8:1 SCR, TSP 233/239 113LSA, Centerforce DF 12" clutch, Rear end Brace, LPE Hardened output shaft, LPE Launch Control, Ported 243's, B&B bullets, Kooks 1 7/8 Lts, NA 446 Rwhp/406 RWTQ, Nitrous Outlet Plate Kit 725/685wtq

2006 BOM GTO M6 - Lingenfelter Maggie 112H Package, Pedder Big Bore Kit, Rear Insert, Monster Stage 3 Clutch, SLP LMII, Kooks LTs, AIS Meth Kit, 230/236 Blower Cam, 9 PSI Etc.......... 540Rwhp/542Rwtq

I've got a local shop that already volunteered to host the class (shop owner is a former student and has a loaded dyno) here in St. Louis. The issue now is getting enough people that would actually lock in. I have a hard time justifying the coordination myself with a baby on the way though.

DSX Tuning - Authorized HP Tuners Dealer
    http://www.dsxtuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/dsx.tuning
    Just say no to bull s***.
    IF YOU WANT HELP, POST A FILE!

Tuner in Training
    well if you for sure get a class going let me know!! I might be able to round up a few ppl from the Cornhusker state to make the long drive there if need be and weather permitting of course. Hell i wouldnt have a problem bringing my H/C C5Z down as a dyno test mule if you need one.
    2001 Z06 - Forged 347ci LS6, 10.8:1 SCR, TSP 233/239 113LSA, Centerforce DF 12" clutch, Rear end Brace, LPE Hardened output shaft, LPE Launch Control, Ported 243's, B&B bullets, Kooks 1 7/8 Lts, NA 446 Rwhp/406 RWTQ, Nitrous Outlet Plate Kit 725/685wtq

2006 BOM GTO M6 - Lingenfelter Maggie 112H Package, Pedder Big Bore Kit, Rear Insert, Monster Stage 3 Clutch, SLP LMII, Kooks LTs, AIS Meth Kit, 230/236 Blower Cam, 9 PSI Etc.......... 540Rwhp/542Rwtq