Thread: LB7 tune 20-20

Tuner in Training

LB7 tune 20-20

Ok dumb question here I was looking over the Mcrat 20-20 tune even though it's done in EFI live the step where it has you put type in the 20 and click the % button just to the right of the adjust box where in the heck is that on HP tuners?

I'm looking for something over stock for a LB7 02 duramax, but I didn't find anything in the repositories.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click on the upper left grey square in this table (between 0 and 0) and it will select the whole table. CNTL-A will do the same. In the top middle of your screen is a box that says ADJUST. Type 20 in this box. Now click the % button just to the right of the ADJUST box. Congrats! You have just installed 20% over injectors!

its in the top, type in 1.20 and click the multipy button

ya you cant add the 20% you have to multiply it by 1.xx <whatever the percent>
    2002 Pontaic Sunfire 4 Door 2.2 Ecotec
    15.9 best 1/4 @ 87mph (I/H/E)

2005 Silverado 2500HD 2WD LLY, Amsoil in the motor, 4" MBRP DP back, 4-6" tip, EGR Blocker plate, small HP Tune, boost and pyro gauge. PPE shim kit.

14.8 best 1/4 @ 91 MPH
    @ aprox 68*

Tuner in Training
    Thanks guys!

No problem, just glad to see some more diesel tuners on here
    2002 Pontaic Sunfire 4 Door 2.2 Ecotec
    15.9 best 1/4 @ 87mph (I/H/E)

2005 Silverado 2500HD 2WD LLY, Amsoil in the motor, 4" MBRP DP back, 4-6" tip, EGR Blocker plate, small HP Tune, boost and pyro gauge. PPE shim kit.

14.8 best 1/4 @ 91 MPH
    @ aprox 68*

No problem, just glad to see some more diesel tuners on here
    Amen
    06 LBZ DMax / 6spd Allison 4x4 ACSB - Self built/tuned sideways s366 setup | DPC converter / Co-Pilot | Holley HP150 / BD Filter setup | hood stack | Homebuilt IC pipes | Homebuilt Trac Bars | Black951's | Coolingmist stg1 | ISSpro | PPE | self lowered 3/5 | Roll Pan 12.6@105 5800ft (stock trans)
    02 WRX w/ STi 6spd - Self built/tuned Holset setup w/ a buttload of other goodies 11.75@119mph 4800ft (stock block) Built Motor finished!
    TJI Tuning

Potential Tuner
    Well then maybe you guys wouldn't mind helping me out too? Lets assume i am diesel tuning illiterate (because i am). Where in the world do i start with my 01 LB7? I am getting some silly pop up window when i try to connect my truck to my laptop that is saying that the laptop sees the interface but is getting no power from the vehichle. Is the 01 model year compliant with HPT?

Potential Tuner
    Ok i fixed one of the problems i was having. But i still would like a decent tune if someone has one. I am completely stock at the moment. I have oredered a CAI kit and will change that soon. I have a Banks 4 inch muffler from my old LLY truck that i could put on this one but will pprobably just delete the muff all together and leave the stock pipe in place for now. I am interested in a boost valve too, but, heard some guys talking about simply dis-connecting or plugging the factory one up. Ideas?

Tuner in Training
    When you bump up the pulse width leave the 10mm and less stock so it wont mess with your idle. If you start upping the fuel and boost you really need some gauges so you know what is going on with your engine.
    2002 Chevy 2500HD LB7 Duramax
    Silverline 4" exhaust and HPT tune

Quote Originally Posted by cobill1972 View Post
    Ok dumb question here I was looking over the Mcrat 20-20 tune even though it's done in EFI live the step where it has you put type in the 20 and click the % button just to the right of the adjust box where in the heck is that on HP tuners?

I'm looking for something over stock for a LB7 02 duramax, but I didn't find anything in the repositories.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click on the upper left grey square in this table (between 0 and 0) and it will select the whole table. CNTL-A will do the same. In the top middle of your screen is a box that says ADJUST. Type 20 in this box. Now click the % button just to the right of the ADJUST box. Congrats! You have just installed 20% over injectors!
    And you're adding 20% more fuel at idle, too !
    2009 Cadillac CTS-V 196.7 MPH on the Salt
    Superflow SF600 FlowBench -- Superflow Autodyn 30 Chassis Dyno -- Superflow SF901 Engine Dyno--RaceLogic Emulator -- MikiPro Logic Emulator -- ASNU Injector Flow Bench --