Thread: possibly read the vcm file incorrectly on the fisrt read then saved it. Now Problems

possibly read the vcm file incorrectly on the fisrt read then saved it. Now Problems

Last night I was helping someone tune an automatic 2010 Camaro SS. I loaded up the newest Beta 2.23 and that got me in. Well I just made a few changes, to the engine torque management disabled the secondary O2 MILs and upped the rev limiter to 6500 rpms.

I saved all my changes and reflashed. When I tried to start the car it started like shit and then appeared to be stuck in 3rd gear.

Also when I looked back at the file I noticed that it didnt show any information for the automatic transmission. I'm starting to wonder if this thing misread the PCM the first time I read it or something. Then when I saved that misread file it just did me in.
    86 Mazda RX-7 LS1, T56, 100 shot, Daily Driver

Can I just compare his file to one for a stock Camaro and copy his files over?

I emailed this to support already, but I am in a bit of a pinch right now and am hoping someone might see this.
    86 Mazda RX-7 LS1, T56, 100 shot, Daily Driver

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Email the file you read from the pcm as well as a vcm suite infolog while connected to the vehicle in question to support at hptuners.com
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"