Thread: Innovative LC-1 wideband hookup questions?

Tuner

Innovative LC-1 wideband hookup questions?

I'm gonna try this again. Can someone please tell me exactly how to hookup my innovative lc-1 wideband to my truck? I mean, which wires do i tap into for power, ground, etc. Where did you pull the wired thru the firewall or floor into the cab. How exactly do you hook it up the the EIO cable.
    02 GMC Sierra 2500HD CC 4X4 6.0L LME 408 w/ET245, Kenne Bell 2.8L, Yank SC3000

Tuner

Re: Innovative LC-1 wideband hookup questions?

this forum RULES!!! so much good info, lol.

Tuner

:huh2:before doggin the forum you should realize that this is the hptuner forum. go over to the innovate forum to ask how to hook up the lc-1 to you truck. this forum would be how to hook it up to hptuners eio.
    98 Camaro, M6, HPTuners, heads and cam

Senior Tuner

This was already posted a while back:

I asked them for one so we could evaluate it, etc. They sent me a dealer application instead :-/

Seeing as we do not have one, we can't be of much help with the wiring directions.

Regards,
    Ken

Tuner

sorry, i was drunk when i posted that last statement. Anyway, should i take this to mean nobody has installed a lc1? I guess i'll figure it out when i get my eio interface which was shipped a week ago. can't friggin wait.

Tuner

i have on my camaro. not on a truck. try going to a bestbuy they have a program that can look up wiring for different vehicles. good luck
    98 Camaro, M6, HPTuners, heads and cam