Thread: new interface help!

Tuner in Training

new interface help!

ok i have a buddys inter face saved in my computer and i just got a pro for my self.. how the hell do i get the old interface off so i can load my new info. ive been trying this for about an hr now.

i tryed having the inter face hooked up to the computer and typing in my key. didnt take.

i tryed hooking up this damn thing to the car it self and scaning and making it take it that way and didnt work.

ive tryed every thing i can think of and im a little pissed of and sitting in my ta right now so im going to use that if theres any miss spelled words or if things arnt making and .01's

thanks.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbirdbrain89 View Post
    ok i have a buddys inter face saved in my computer and i just got a pro for my self.. how the hell do i get the old interface off so i can load my new info. ive been trying this for about an hr now.

i tryed having the inter face hooked up to the computer and typing in my key. didnt take.

i tryed hooking up this damn thing to the car it self and scaning and making it take it that way and didnt work.

ive tryed every thing i can think of and im a little pissed of and sitting in my ta right now so im going to use that if theres any miss spelled words or if things arnt making and .01's

thanks.
    wow i only have 5 post in this site now 6. thats sucks i look like a new guy o well

Senior Tuner
    Under tools did you try to clear last vehicle? Just a thought is all, then connect and it will scan and load your supported pids??

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Connect your new interface, help-license info-update application key, enter YOUR application key, commit, done.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    [QUOTE=Bill@HPTuners;241587]Connect your new interface, help-license info-update application key, enter YOUR application key, commit, done.[/QUOTE

thats the first thing i tryed.. just tryed it a few more times and it will not take... the unit came from summiti dont know if that has any thing to do with it... this sucks my gfs old xps will take it but the usb power ports wont let it work.

Tuner in Training
    ok i may know the issue now. i have the inter face hooked up to the computer and its not showing up in (my computer) the green light is on the inter face but not showing up. i dont know any more ive used hpt for a year and a half and this is the most its ever pissed me off

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Contact support.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    Contact support.
    thats what i did im hoping to get some thing from them monday.... i wanna play with hpt and my gf g8 and i get broke stuff..... its ok i got a set of a shocks and one will not adjust lol