Thread: un-license?

Tuner in Training

un-license?

I know the answer, but figured I'd gripe about it anyway.

I've used up all my licenses trying to get an HPT that would work with my DBW system.

Turns out that none of them fixed my issue, and I think I've figured out the problem.

So, now I found a vehicle that I'm almost 100% sure will make it work right, but in order to even try to see if it will work, I need to buy more credits.

There really should be a way to test things in this manner without burning up credits for things that are of no use to me anymore.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    When you flash a pcm with a file you are running a test, if you plan on trying 30 different operating systems on your swap application to find the one that works the best then you might consider investing in the tunershop license or the year/model licenses for the operating system's you'll be using.

Unfortunately when it comes to engine swap applications its not always cut & dry we've added alot of new tables including the options matrix which should make things like this much easier.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    Can you add to the matrix: "Electronic Adjustable Pedals (EAP) - Yes/No"

The adjustable pedals have less total mechanical movement than the non-adjustable pedals. Using a fixed pedal on the system that originally had adjustable pedals gives you a highly sensitive gas pedal.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Its probably in the code somewhere, email support at hptuners.com with the operating system in question and I'll see if our head engineer can take a look.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    Will do - thanks