Thread: MAF Tuning histogram for NON-WB users?

MAF Tuning histogram for NON-WB users?

Hi guys,
    Need help finding configuration file, or someone to tell me the PID/Sensor to log against the MAF frequcy vs output table in the histogram settings. I recall copying and pasting special by half onto the HPT file, but cannot figure out what parameter to record to make the MAF histogram log correctly. Can someone tell me or point me in right direction please?

I'm coming back to HP tuners after a 3 year break and very rusty, need to jog my memory of this. I Reloaded software and browsed forums but cannot find anything other than WB tuning, and I have not bought a new wideband yet.

It's a new engine rebuild so it's important I tune the MAF temprarily at least with use of stock o2 sensors.

Help is greatly appreciated.
    Thanks,
    97GTP mildly moded.
    99GTP: Flowmasters, ZZP Power log & Ported rear, 9.5:1, Bored over .010, removed balance shaft, Dbl roller chain, Intense S1X, custom ported heads, 45#inj., 105lb springs, 1.7 rockers, A103's, 180-stat, Gen V swap, 97 Cadillac TB & Custom machined alum. spacer, 95 GTP Hood louvers
    97GTP: Stock engine, 95 GTP Hood louvers

Oh come on guys. 11 views of this post and not a single person can tell me which PID to log? I'm leaning towards the MAF SAE lbs, but would like to be sure. I've helped on this board in the past, I'd appreciate a helpful gesture.
    Anyone, anyone, anyone?
    99GTP: Flowmasters, ZZP Power log & Ported rear, 9.5:1, Bored over .010, removed balance shaft, Dbl roller chain, Intense S1X, custom ported heads, 45#inj., 105lb springs, 1.7 rockers, A103's, 180-stat, Gen V swap, 97 Cadillac TB & Custom machined alum. spacer, 95 GTP Hood louvers

Advanced Tuner
    Hope this helps!

2005 Grand Prix GTP
    My CarDomain Page

Thank you so much Perforator. Appreciate the memory jogger. Definitely helps me get the ball rolling and back in tuning mentality.