Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Need help with my lnf

Yeah, I'll be trying it using the maf corrections that I made last night. I have an hour and a half drive after work so I'll get some good datalogging done.

Advanced Tuner
    Do you have a proper PID setup for LTFT+STFT?

Need to make sure you have the PID selected on the histograms in order for them to work properly.
    09 RY Cobalt SS Coupe - 19K miles - Bolt ons + 7163 ZFR, HP tuned on ethanol

Sold - 09 SRTC Cobalt SS Sedan
    Totaled - 09 VR Cobalt SS Sedan
    Sold - 09 RY Cobalt SS Sedan

I'm using the config that shabby posted. I'll have a look at it today. I'll post up a log I did with the config and maybe someone can look at it.

Havent posted in this thread for a while. I dyno'd my car just before i put it away in october i dyno'd 271 whp and 300wtq with just gms1, kn sri & 3 inch exhaust. Keep in mind that here in nova scotia, canada we tend to dyno lower. A guy with gms1 & kn sri dynod 266 whp & 278 wtq and another guy with gms1, dejon intake, cp and full exhaust with trifecta 24psi tune dynod 274whp and 325wtq. My numbers look pretty good in comparison. I think the laggyness that im experiencing is due to my fuel trims being outta whack (ltft -4 and stft -2 to -12). My car has always seem laggy from the factory so maybe my trims have always been screwd, just i had no way to monitor them up until now. Im going to get an evap smoke test here in the next couple weeks and if we cant find any leaks anywhere them im gonna get tuned.

Sorry for the story book
    09 Imperial blue ss/tc, sunroof, g85.
    Mods: Gms1, K&N sri, Injen cp, cia 3"catted dp, 3" Cia catback/ res delete, zzp ic, ottp stage 1 rotated mount, forge bpv, twm sts/ bushings, eibach sportlines, hawk hps pads, 235/40/18 BFG Gforce Ta kdw2's.