Thread: Maf error histogram help???

Tuner in Training

Maf error histogram help???

Does anyone have a maf error histogram that works for a 2005 grand prix gtp??? I tried this one that bill had posted but it don't work and i also tried changing some thing around and still nothing.

Also i attached a file of a log and i'm not sure what's going on in the gauge display it only shows -7% percent fuel trim but in the histogram it will show -34% i'm still fairly new to this even though i have had hpt for some time but i'm getting some part throttle kr and any help would be greatly appreciated!!
    2005 Grand Prix Comp G, 180 tstat, KN intake, 3.6 pulley, pacesetter headers

This is the config file that I use on the FWD V6 cars. You also need a wideband to tune.

Russ Kemp

Tuner in Training
    I have a aem hooked up through my b1s2 but the problem i'm havin with that is it's putting out about 100mv more than it is suppose to.

Are you using the beta version??? because it won't let me open it cause it says it was made with a new version.

Yes, I'm using the beta. Not sure how you can hook up the wideband through the O2 wiring.

Russ Kemp

Tuner in Training
    I have it hooked up through b1s2 but now I can't see any of my o2 sensor voltages with the beta version and I did in the older version its just weird!!! You think once I get that figured out u could give me a hand setting up the correct formula in the histogram?? I