Thread: boosted 2.4 not logging KR or IDC

Potential Tuner

boosted 2.4 not logging KR or IDC

i know you're supposed to log total knock for for the life of me for some reason i cant seem to find it ... but outside of that i want to log my IDC's and those arent coming up either

lastly commanded AFR isnt showing up ..

i apologize in advance for my n00bness

i'm just getting into this stuff

also is there any way to cut down the length of a log ? as i'm not going to bore you guys with posting my 30 min log on the way to work lol

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    You aren't logging total knock retard or commanded afr in this config. Thats probably why you aren't able to scan for either.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    You aren't logging total knock retard or commanded afr in this config. Thats probably why you aren't able to scan for either.
    afr cmnd should be at the bottom

yea i can't find the total knock retard to actually log it so it's currently set as the ls1 knock sensor which doesn't work for me .. but when i loaded a lsj log my whole setup worked perfect lol

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    The bottom of what? The chart display that isn't the primary display which is where you need to log pids as explained in the help file? Yeah I saw that, but you aren't logging it in the table display hence the reason I said you aren't logging it, because you aren't.

Chart, gauge, histograms are simply monitoring tools. The table display is where the grunt work of logging pids comes from.

If you aren't logging a pid in the table display you aren't logging it at all is what I'm trying to say.

Potential Tuner
    it's very possible that i have the afr commmand setup wrong

Potential Tuner
    The bottom of what? The chart display that isn't the primary display which is where you need to log pids as explained in the help file? Yeah I saw that, but you aren't logging it in the table display hence the reason I said you aren't logging it, because you aren't.

Chart, gauge, histograms are simply monitoring tools. The table display is where the grunt work of logging pids comes from.

If you aren't logging a pid in the table display you aren't logging it at all is what I'm trying to say.
    ah my fault ima dumbass lol

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Not to beat a dead horse but the demo's we've created such as the scanner startup one found here http://www.thetuningdoctor.com/HPTun...nerstartup.swf can be a huge help right off the bat to getting started.

Potential Tuner
    Not to beat a dead horse but the demo's we've created such as the scanner startup one found here http://www.thetuningdoctor.com/HPTun...nerstartup.swf can be a huge help right off the bat to getting started.
    thank you very much sir