Thread: WIZLIB32.dll...Anyone ever have issues loading it?

WIZLIB32.dll...Anyone ever have issues loading it?

I realize this is a problem on my end, but was hoping someone may have encountered it before. My XP Dell 600m installs HPT but when I attempt to verify my product code I get a failure to 'load WZLIB32.dll' message and shut down of HPT. There after it goes right to the error message on HTP start and then shuts HPT down immediately.
    I have installed HPT on my work laptop and started scanning, but that can't last without consequences lol. I'm gonna forget to bring it to work eventually...either way, the interface and software are fine. My little 600m meets the minimum reqs easily and always works without issue other than this. I am missing something simple here as I'm a wrench that knows theory and can follow directions, and not a truly computer literate guy.
    Any ideas would be much appreciated. I would love to re-deploy the 600m as a full time car scanner for duty in my WS6 and C6. Thanks!

it should be in your program directory, i have the file in mine.

i cant upload it to the site here, but try reinstalling, if you cant get it, i can email it to you some how...

let me know.
    [email protected]