Thread: Almost there! But having issue with timing and PE

Almost there! But having issue with timing and PE

Got my car almost there just having a problem with weird timing. It's pulling a lot of time for no reason. It's causing a slight hesitation when you stab the throttle a bit. Dips into the 5 degree rang and sometimes negative.

Second it seems it will not go into power enritchment mode. AF just seems to stay around 14.7 no matter what.

It's a 2006 A6 Corvette with a 402ci LS3 block, BIG cam, LXR LS7 CNC ported heads, 3600 stall, and full bolt-ons.

Attachment 29096

Advanced Tuner
    for beginners your map in pe enrichment is set to 1 kPA. and enrichment rate is 1. I'd chane the rate to 2. higher means it will enter faster. set you kPa to like 55 and map hsyt to more like 3. try that
    My setup is a 356ci with a 260/268 (212/218 at .050 lift) duration cam with aluminium corvette heads and flat top pistons running 11.3 comp. ratio. with tuned port injection and vortec crank pick up and dizzy running a 411 pcm and 60lb bosch injectors, 1.6 ratio roller rockers. For transmission its a 4l65e built with the monster in a box mega ss kit. All in a 92 chevy ext cab 4x4 pickup with a 98 cab now installed with a third door! running only e85

Quote Originally Posted by wyochimneysweep View Post
    for beginners your map in pe enrichment is set to 1 kPA. and enrichment rate is 1. I'd chane the rate to 2. higher means it will enter faster. set you kPa to like 55 and map hsyt to more like 3. try that
    Thanks! Definately helped but then I ran out of injector.

Advanced Tuner
    glad it helped. on to bigger injectors now huh?
    My setup is a 356ci with a 260/268 (212/218 at .050 lift) duration cam with aluminium corvette heads and flat top pistons running 11.3 comp. ratio. with tuned port injection and vortec crank pick up and dizzy running a 411 pcm and 60lb bosch injectors, 1.6 ratio roller rockers. For transmission its a 4l65e built with the monster in a box mega ss kit. All in a 92 chevy ext cab 4x4 pickup with a 98 cab now installed with a third door! running only e85

glad it helped. on to bigger injectors now huh?
    Yeah but I'm being told by some reputable members on here that the LS7 stock injectors should be good up to high 500s.

Maybe the IFR table is off? I dunno what can throw off the duty cycle?

Advanced Tuner
    No idea on that unless you got them not entered right or got to turn up the fuel pressure

No idea on that unless you got them not entered right or got to turn up the fuel pressure
    Nevermind. After some calculations we all found that it's entirely possible. The trans and converteer are suckin up a lot of power.