Thread: please take a look at my datalog..

Tuner in Training

Question please take a look at my datalog..

hello all, Bill,

ive read so much my head is gonna explode....hahaha
    please review my datalog/scan and tell me what you think. im am just concerned about my LTFTB1/B2 being in the red. it was just retuned and lemme know what your opinions are. the scan/datalog was done in Reno,NV so DA and temp(about 89* today when i logged it). thank you to those who take a looksie.......
    Last edited by badhabit0973; 07-09-2011 at 02:09 AM.

Tuner in Training
    opinions?? anyone?? am i asking the wrong questions?? im fairly new to tuning with the HPtuners software, so any help is greatly appreciated. :beer:

Looks like your tune needs work. There is nothing specific to say other than read up and don't be afraid to make changes. Just save the previous tune in case you need to go back to it.

You are getting quite a bit of knock retard when you shift into third gear. 6.6 degrees is a ton. Look into your fueling issues and see if that goes away.

It seems daunting at first but keep at it. We all had to start in the same place you are.
    1971 Corvette-LS3 swap with custom cam. Stainless headers and sheet metal intake built by the owner. 442rwhp.

2007 STS-V-Billet Precision 67mm turbo swap. 563rwhp@15psi.

1991 Camaro-6.0 swap with LS6 heads and custom cam. Headers and other swap bits fabricated by myself (wife's car)

Tuner in Training
    thank you TimC for your reply. i was beginning to think nobody want to talk to a rookie....hahahha....i dont remember if i had the TC on when i datalogged. i think i forgot to turn it off when i datalogged it and that is what we may be seeing.

i just ordered a set of headers and Y pipe to go on the truck, so i will have to make minor adjustments to the tune just dont know where to start. i dont have a wideband available to help tune with, so im at a loss there. once i receive my headers and y pipe, there going on and i will log again.

the vehicle is a 2009 TrailBlazer SS. 6.0L LS2 engine. thank you for the advice and i will be visiting again.

Here's a tip that is going to save you a lot of headache: buy a wideband. It is an essential tool, not a luxury or optional item. I have the NGK AFX with the upgraded NTK sensor. I like it and everyone else that has one likes it as far as I know. If you have the HPTuners Pro you can hook it right to the interface box and log it.
    1971 Corvette-LS3 swap with custom cam. Stainless headers and sheet metal intake built by the owner. 442rwhp.

2007 STS-V-Billet Precision 67mm turbo swap. 563rwhp@15psi.

1991 Camaro-6.0 swap with LS6 heads and custom cam. Headers and other swap bits fabricated by myself (wife's car)

Tuner in Training
    i dont have the PRO version unfortunately....i was considering the PLX devices one since it is flat and i can install it pretty much anywhere. the innovate MTX-L wideband may be another option for a pillar pod, but i dont like the pods.