Thread: LS7 Tuning, need some help

Tuner in Training

LS7 Tuning, need some help

Hello,
    I have tuned with HP 3 times before, this is my first LS7.
    Its a 2007 Z06.
    Here are my issues:
    1- Where the hell are the IAT slopes?
    I looked in Eng Diag-Airflow and there is nothing there

2- Where the hell is the Primary VE table? All I can find under Eng- General Airflow is a list of Main VE reversions, but no Main VE table.

3- Every time I download someone elses LS7 file to see if they are similar I get a "Index was out of the bounds of the array" error.

I am using the 2.22 version of HP Suite.
    Below is my setup file

Thanks for the help, guys.

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by FPSeth View Post
    Hello,
    Here are my issues:
    1- Where the hell are the IAT slopes? Engine,Spark,Advance,IAT Spark

2- Where the hell is the Primary VE table? All I can find under Eng- General Airflow is a list of Main VE reversions, but no Main VE table. http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26884

3- Every time I download someone elses LS7 file to see if they are similar I get a "Index was out of the bounds of the array" error. Request beta 2.23

I am using the 2.22 version of HP Suite.
    Below is my setup file

Thanks for the help, guys.

Tuner in Training
    I think I was a little mis-understood-
    1- Where the hell are the IAT slopes?

What I mean is the actual slope for the IAT Sensor- I am using a bosch TMAP that has a different resistance Vs. temp slope from the stock IAT sensor. I have the values- but I can't find the IAT sensor table to change.

Senior Tuner
    make sure you are in advanced mode, the slopes are there when I look. If you are in advanced and still cant see them, need to ask for beta

Tuner
    There is lots of things that can be done to the LS7. I finished one up a few weeks ago that put down 503 rwhp with a Halltech and B&B Mufflers. Timing and fueling are big on this motor. 29 rwhp was gained just from tuning. No VE Table is these E38's and if it is stock, no need to mess with it.
    2008 Corvette Coupe
    Atomic Orange, 3LT, NPP, F55, CC3 and MN6