Thread: looking for lly tune

Potential Tuner

looking for lly tune

anyone with a nice horse power tune they wouldn't mind sending me, i'm new to this programming and wanted to see what to change before i screw up my truck. dont worry about the tranny its built to handle a lot

Tuner in Training
    I'm interested too, does anyone tune LLYs or do we own a red-headed stepchild?

I tune LLY's
    Andrew

2006 Duramax ECSB - Banks Monster Dual Exhaust, Tie Rod Sleeves, Kennedy Twin Deluxe Lift Pumps, Edge Insight CTS with Pryo, EGR Blocker Plate, PVC Reroute, Suncoast Stage 5 trans with 1056 triple disk converter, Cognito Steering Braces, PPE Race Valve, LML driver side exhaust manifold, AFE Boost Tube, Stock Drop-in BatMoWheel, ProFab Performance 3" Downpipe, Other mods along the way, TUNED by ME... Way too much fun

I wish my tranny was built to take a lot I limp my trans while shifting into od at WOT..
    2002 Pontaic Sunfire 4 Door 2.2 Ecotec
    15.9 best 1/4 @ 87mph (I/H/E)

2005 Silverado 2500HD 2WD LLY, Amsoil in the motor, 4" MBRP DP back, 4-6" tip, EGR Blocker plate, small HP Tune, boost and pyro gauge. PPE shim kit.

14.8 best 1/4 @ 91 MPH
    @ aprox 68*

What HP are you getting out of your tune? Allisons are weak when it comes to aftermarket power, especially when shifting into OD!
    Andrew

2006 Duramax ECSB - Banks Monster Dual Exhaust, Tie Rod Sleeves, Kennedy Twin Deluxe Lift Pumps, Edge Insight CTS with Pryo, EGR Blocker Plate, PVC Reroute, Suncoast Stage 5 trans with 1056 triple disk converter, Cognito Steering Braces, PPE Race Valve, LML driver side exhaust manifold, AFE Boost Tube, Stock Drop-in BatMoWheel, ProFab Performance 3" Downpipe, Other mods along the way, TUNED by ME... Way too much fun

well I dont know about this tune I have yet to dyno it but my last tune was 360hp well this one has more power than the last one lol

2005 Silverado 2500HD 2WD LLY, Amsoil in the motor, 4" MBRP DP back, 4-6" tip, EGR Blocker plate, small HP Tune, boost and pyro gauge. PPE shim kit.

14.8 best 1/4 @ 91 MPH
    @ aprox 68*

Usually anything over a 80 rhwp increase is the limit to which you start living on borrowed time. 100 rhwp is alright, as long as you don't continually mash it from each stop light and such. anything over 100+ needs a trans go, and anything over 150+ needs a proper built tranny. There are ways to increase your life of the clutch plates in the upper gears even with those HP levels...
    Andrew

yeah I dont want to pull the trans if I have to do that I may as well save the $$$ and get the suncoast kit..

14.8 best 1/4 @ 91 MPH
    @ aprox 68*

Do it, do it, do it!!!
    Andrew