Thread: fuel issue

Tuner in Training

fuel issue

here is my problem. out of the blue my car started doing something weird. when i let off the gas it goes pig rich between 10.0 and 12 on my wideband. when i give it gas after it goes dead lean. like maxing out my gauge at 17.0. i have not done any tuneing for the last 2 weeks untill this started and i cant tune it out. any one have any ideas??

2000 gtp 3" exhaust, 3.4, fender cold air, autolite 103, on meth (i disconnected the meth to make sure it was not leaking) i have attached log (non bata) and my tune (bata)
    2000 GTP. 3.4", 3" ext no cat, no res. 12" brakes. 3.29 gears. and a lead foot, all make for a fun ride.

2012 Chevy Cruze 1.4 turbo 6A. just trying to make more power. no other mods

ASE, automotive parts technician.

Nitrous is like a hot blonde with a STD. You wanna hit it, but you're afraid of the consequences.

Is your nozzle before or after your maf?
    (1995 L32 Powered Monte Z34) 268whp 320wtq DYNO DYNAMICS!!!
    3.6-3.0 Pullies, SLP headers, 3" exhaust to 2.5 Y with magnaflows res and muffs, cat delete, Fenderwell Intake, 103, Ls1 TB, walbro fuel pump, PLX Wideband, Hp Tuners, Meth injection. XP cam waiting for me to install

Tuner in Training
    after. and controlled by a solenoid. i was having issues having it before so i drilled and taped a spot on my TB just before the supercharger. i was lucky, there was already a spot there that just needed a cap drilled out. its the MAF controlled snow performance stage 2 kit.
    Last edited by REDNECKRACING; 10-21-2011 at 08:11 PM.
    2000 GTP. 3.4", 3" ext no cat, no res. 12" brakes. 3.29 gears. and a lead foot, all make for a fun ride.

Nitrous is like a hot blonde with a STD. You wanna hit it, but you're afraid of the consequences.

I got the same kit and run a 3.0 pulley that was dyno tuned If you ran the kit before the maf, you might have to clean your maf. Meth is nasty on sensors.
    (1995 L32 Powered Monte Z34) 268whp 320wtq DYNO DYNAMICS!!!
    3.6-3.0 Pullies, SLP headers, 3" exhaust to 2.5 Y with magnaflows res and muffs, cat delete, Fenderwell Intake, 103, Ls1 TB, walbro fuel pump, PLX Wideband, Hp Tuners, Meth injection. XP cam waiting for me to install

Tuner in Training
    it turns out there was something wonky with the MAF. i put on one i had around and the problem went away. i want to run a 3" but i have to do other supporting mods first. like headers and injectors. I have a 3.2 on my other supercharger on my shelf. even now i should have headers and get rid of my pem's and like you an XP cam. other then that we have close to the same mods.