Thread: Reduced power mode even after adjusting P1514 graph

Tuner in Training

Reduced power mode even after adjusting P1514 graph

I have a 2002 v6 camaro supercharged and I was using one of the write up guides for tunning I tried to tune my LTFTs. I did the original 50 mile drive in speed density mode to collect data and then I adjusted my LTFTs.
    After I reloaded the new tune in my car with the adjusted LTFTs the scan showed a huge improvement they went from around 26% to -8%.

Here is where my propblem began.
    When I started to drive everything was looking good until I went over 30% throttle and the car threw the P1514 code and went into limp mode.
    The car has never went into limp mode before running in speed density or using the MAF. If I put my LTFTs back the way they were then it does not go into limp mode any more.

So I looked at my "Calculated Airflow vs RPM vs Time", in my VCM editor under Engine Diagnostic and it shows that after 30% throttle the readings drop to 2.10 from 0 to 6000 RPMs and then slowly climbs back up. So, I tought if I smoothed out this table that I would be fine.
    Well, I interpolated the points and smoothed out the table, loaded it into my computer and the car would not run. It would start for a second then die but as soon as I loaded the old table back in then the car would run. Why is that, am I not allowed to change that table

Advanced Tuner
    every Stock (or non-stock) scan I have seen on Mike Horist's site threw the p1514 code.

Advanced Tuner
    I posted a completely stock .bin for a 2004 Monte Carlo SS. That should not throw any codes for you.
    Last edited by mtcrusan; 02-03-2006 at 06:48 AM. Reason: Correction!
    Mitchell

'04 Supercharged MC SS

MOD LIST
    Custom PCM, Ram Air Hood w/ Air box, Intense MPS w/3.6", R/T DP with Ubend delete & HF CAT, LC-1 WB, GMPP Cat Back, Jacobs wires, 180 T-stat, & an Optima Red Top

Tuner in Training
    Thanks, Where do I find it?

Tuner in Training
    nevermind I found it thanks.
    Last edited by 2002charged; 02-03-2006 at 03:23 PM.