Thread: 2012 Calibrated Success Classes

2012 Calibrated Success Classes

I've been getting a bunch of emails reminding me that I need to let everyone know when my upcoming classes will be. Part of the delay was on my end as I changed day jobs and handled other priorities first, part of it was trying to keep doing everything one handed with a broken wrist. I'm running out of excuses, so here's an update. This list will get amended as I go through the year, so check back later too.

May 5th
    Advanced GM Workshop

Redline Motorsports
    Pompano Beach, FL

May 19-20th
    Secrets of EFI Calibration

Pro Tuning LLC
    Milford, MI

June 16th
    Advanced GM Workshop

Pro Tuning LLC
    Milford, MI

August 11th
    Advanced Ford Workshop

Dynocom
    Dallas, TX

I'm in the process of making updates to my website. (Please bear with my lack of web skills!) One of the big changes for this year is the format of the Advanced GM class. Since the two DVD's are out and readily available, the Advanced GM Workshop will be changing to pick up where the DVDs left off. This means several things:

1) You have homework. I will expect that everyone attending the Advanced GM class to have seen the DVDs and be somewhat familiar with the material presented. This means that we can skip right to a short review and start covering even more case-specific questions that you may have.

2) Class duration will shift from two days to a single day workshop. We will spend part of the morning doing some review and answering questions that stem from the DVD topics. Then we'll move on to live in-vehicle demos as needed to answer questions from the group and demonstrate with a real world example as needed. We will probably go a little later than we did on the first day previously, but this ultimately depends on the group.

3) Since I appreciate that you've already spent money on the DVDs and we'll have a shorter duration class, the registration cost will be lower. The new one-day Advanced GM Workshop will now be only $700. This effectively includes the previous DVD purchase discount and then some. Times are tough and I know every dollar counts. You won't find a better value for your training investment.

Just a quick update: Howard has officially moved into his new facility in Pompano Beach, FL and has things working better than ever. We still have a few spots available for that class. Email me directly if you want to join us.

Did I mention that Advanced GM Classes are CHEAPER this year?

I have added an Advanced Ford class in Texas. Still a couple spots left for June's Advanced GM class in Michigan.

Potential Tuner
    Have you considered releasing a third book on advanced tuning?

I'm just starting out and don't have the funds for the DVDs, but the books at less than $20 are a great place to start.

Thanks for the work you are doing!

The books were a TON of work. Each one took about TWO YEARS to get everything together. I just don't have time for that right now, so I'm focusing on getting more video content together. I know the videos aren't book pricing, but they also give you more than the book can at a price that's much lower than the live classes and associated travel. I will have more fundamental tuning info in video format coming out that will likely be a bit less expensive than the Advanced DVDs. Please be patient.

Advanced Tuner
    any idea when you next classes in Milford will be? I just noticed this thread and I'm interested.
    2018 Camaro SS, Maggie 2650, 103 TB, Big Gulp, E85

Tuner in Training
    Any classes coming up? I could sure use one.
    1998 Sebring Silver Camaro SS Vert A4
    H/C/I, Gears, Converter
    2009 Stryker Blue Pontiac G8 GT
    Kooks 1 7/8 LT's, Catted X, Vararam, HSRK, EFI Alchemy tuned....348 rwhp 362 rwtq
    2007 Black Raven Cadillac Escalade
    Vararam, 2" leveling kit, 305-45-22's

Quote Originally Posted by JJaiman View Post
    Any classes coming up? I could sure use one.
    Me too. Was wondering the same thing
    2003 Chevy Silverado Daily Driver, 408 Iron Block,
    LS3 Heads/Intake, 231/239 114, 4L80e, Yank SST 3200.

I plan on attending the next class in Dallas.