Thread: Don't Gen IV LS2 people get priority with shipments?

Advanced Tuner

Don't Gen IV LS2 people get priority with shipments?

Well, I'm kinda screwed here... I had an appointment 300 miles away to get my car tuned with my own Hardware and software, and it seems like according to sales @ hpt mine will probably be shipped out Monday. Which by the time I get it it will be too late. I already paid for a drag day event that I may not be able to attend due to these shipment delays. I decided to buy this product by the information that was provided on this site stating the following:

We are now taking pre-orders for new purchases and upgrades to Gen IV V8 (LS2/LS7) support only. We expect first shipment to be 15th Feb, 2006.
    The shipment was delayed by a few days...fine.... $hit happens. What I don't understand is why mine will not be shipped till almost another week . If this was a $50 purchase... fine... but hey, I'm paying $659 here. I'm just amazed.... I've dealt with vendors before that had a product on backorder and have overnighted me the product once available, due to the inconvience. If I knew about this huge unexpected delay, I would have went a different route.... Im not trying to be ugly, but I am very disappointed, and of course I'll be pissing off the tuner and dyno people when I tell them I have to cancel.

HPT Guys..... is it possible to get this overnighted?
    2005 Pontiac GTO LS2

MY FQUICK - http://www.fquick.com/cyclone_chris

Mods:
    K&N Intake | 18" Staggered TSW Thruxton Setup | Toyo T1-R Tires | Billet Products Short Shifter | Kooks 1-3/4" LT Catted headers | NGK TR55 | Ported Stock Intake Manifold | Corsa Sport Exhaust | Polished T/B | FlowTech Streetsweeper V2 Cam | SLP UD Pulley | 160 Thermostat | LS7 Clutch | 39# Ford Blue Giant Injectors | Scorpion Roller Rockers |

445 RWHP/413 RWTQ

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    this is something that might be better handled through sales at hptuners dot com
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"