Thread: Bringing up old AutoTune theory

Bringing up old AutoTune theory

I know I'm not a professional programmer but how much longer do you think before we finally get AutoTune feature in 2.23. As a side question because I know this is probably annoying you guys but still curious. 2.24? You guys do a great job and I know I appreciate all your work and wouldn't trust another company to tune my PCM.

Thanks.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Autotune is a low priority at this point so no eta. 2.23 development is moving along well so hopefully not too much longer until 2.24.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Just as an FYI I think the priority needs to be bumped up lol. It would be amazing to just plug it up and set things right, less then an hour later, bam VE done like a boss.

Thanks for an update.

I can dial the part throttle VE table for a turbo engine in less than 1 hour, 1 hour more and WOT is ready
    Who needs autotune when we can ask for other more useful things?

The HPT scanner is the most amazing tool you can ask. I use other tuning softwares and the scanner is the thing I always miss. If you learn how to use it, you can tune VE and MAF tables in a heartbeat.

I prefer they spend their time and resources adding more vehicles, more tables and scanner functions
    9 sec Montecarlo SS

Just as an FYI I think the priority needs to be bumped up lol. It would be amazing to just plug it up and set things right, less then an hour later, bam VE done like a boss.
    Is it that easy if you have the correct histograms.

Did a 250/258 cam with MAF only in a 370 yesterday in about 45 minutes, idles steady at 700rpms

Email Tunes, [email protected]
    96 TA Blown/Stroked, 4L80E/Fab 9
    15 C7 A8 H/C 2.3 Blower/PI
    14 Gen 5 Viper
    Custom Mid Engine chassis, AKA GalBen C

Tuner in Training
    Ok glad you two are pros at this but if you could get it to automatically get something CLOSE to good on the e38s that would be awesome for the majority of us that don't do this day in and day out.