Thread: How do I resync my licenses?

Tuner in Training

How do I resync my licenses?

Can someone please help?I have downloaded my hp tuners hardware on my new lap top.It sees my drivers channel's a&b.But when I go to plug everything in it doesent see the license.It also says to check power at the obd2 port.I have power to my obd2 port checked with my multimeter.Everything looks good.I know I didnt resync,how do I do that?thanks for your time,Mike

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training

licenses

Oh!ok I've done that.Still doesent see licenses.Help!!

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Please contact support directly

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    Please contact support directly
    Do you mean go to the home page?If so I have sent 3 emails with no response.I tried hooking this up on my 02 Envoy and I get the same problem,THE INTERFACE IS NOT RESPONDING.Could my interface be bad?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    I responded to the 1 email support received from you already. Maybe your spam filter is eating my emails.

-Bill

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    I responded to the 1 email support received from you already. Maybe your spam filter is eating my emails.

-Bill
    ok I'll check it out

this link/video no longer exists.... seen it posted in a few threads now, should be removed..

so what is the "resync" process??? just install the software on the new/2nd PC, connect the mpvi interface, then start up vcm editor and go to Help - License Info - and click the icon for "Get License Info" ????

I've done that, closed the window for license info.. then if I go right back into that window, there's nothing there, I have to click the icon for Get License Info again.. ??????
    06MonteSS

2014 Camaro 2SS/RS - LS3, 6-speed manual, short-throw performance shifter, NPP dual-mode performance exhaust, 1LE front splitter, ZL1 rockers, Z28 Rear Spoiler, all paint-matched Red Rock Metallic, Custom paint-matched Bowtie emblems, Custom painted SS emblems, BMR strut tower brace, CAI - Cold Air Inductions cold air intake, Apex Motorsports, Inc. catch-can, Bo White Ported/Polished throttle body, Custom DiabLew Tune

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by 06MonteSS View Post
    this link/video no longer exists.... seen it posted in a few threads now, should be removed..

so what is the "resync" process??? just install the software on the new/2nd PC, connect the mpvi interface, then start up vcm editor and go to Help - License Info - and click the icon for "Get License Info" ????

I've done that, closed the window for license info.. then if I go right back into that window, there's nothing there, I have to click the icon for Get License Info again.. ??????
    There are literally a thousand ways to resync the licenses, but that is probably one of the easier ways to explain. Have you already licensed a vehicle?

no not yet, have not connected to my car yet, haven't had time.. damn day job is getting in the way LOL! just have the software installed on my laptop, and then installed it to my desktop last night...
    06MonteSS

2014 Camaro 2SS/RS - LS3, 6-speed manual, short-throw performance shifter, NPP dual-mode performance exhaust, 1LE front splitter, ZL1 rockers, Z28 Rear Spoiler, all paint-matched Red Rock Metallic, Custom paint-matched Bowtie emblems, Custom painted SS emblems, BMR strut tower brace, CAI - Cold Air Inductions cold air intake, Apex Motorsports, Inc. catch-can, Bo White Ported/Polished throttle body, Custom DiabLew Tune

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Yeah if you haven't licensed anything nothing will show up in that window if you sync.

ok gotcha... thanks!
    06MonteSS