Thread: Increasing TAC opening rate without p0606

Question Increasing TAC opening rate without p0606

My question is (on a 2011 Camaro SS LS3) Is there a way to edit the tune to get the desired opening vs pedal position without the car going into REP mode? I tried disabling the p0606 code and the problem still comes up because of a disagreement somewhere. Is there a workaround I'm not aware of? I would like a touchier throttle.

Senior Tuner
    What tables have you tried modifying? The area rate limit table on the Camaro is already maxed out at 100%, are you trying to change the throttle map? Unless the area rate limit on the 12 is different than the 10's and 11's. Can you post your file?
    2010 Camaro SS M6. Stock Bottom End, Heads/Cam/Intake/Headers/Exhaust.
    2005 Silverado RCSB. Forged 370 LQ9/Borg-Forced Inductions T6 S484/Jake's Stage 4 4L80E with D3 Brake/4WD.
    2023 Durango Hellcat

Here's the file we were working with. I want to change the throttle map basically. The rate is already maxed out, but I want a more sensitive throttle instead of the spongy feeling. I got it the way I like one time but got the p0606. I am posting the current calibration. It's not a stock cal, but the throttle stuff is all factory. Thanks.
    Attached Files Attached Files