Thread: Switch to metric to tune 72 lb injectors????

Advanced Tuner

Switch to metric to tune 72 lb injectors????

I bought a set of 72 lb's injectors for my 2010 gmc, they gave me the data of them. The IFR is on delta map kpa so i had to switch to metric and my shifts are sluggish, timing mess up. I have it on MAF open loop I've try and fix the AFR on cruise and its not helping me Every run it throws the AFR wrong sometimes the afr error is at +10 and the next run they are at -10

Now my e38 pcm its limit to 127 lb/hr can i just switch back to imperial mode? I think it will be easier for me or there's other tables that wont run right on imperial mode?

I upload a pic of the 72 lb's data, can't get to upload the whole file.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by 02Ls1 View Post
    I bought a set of 72 lb's injectors for my 2010 gmc, they gave me the data of them. The IFR is on delta map kpa so i had to switch to metric and my shifts are sluggish, timing mess up. I have it on MAF open loop I've try and fix the AFR on cruise and its not helping me Every run it throws the AFR wrong sometimes the afr error is at +10 and the next run they are at -10

Now my e38 pcm its limit to 127 lb/hr can i just switch back to imperial mode? I think it will be easier for me or there's other tables that wont run right on imperial mode?

I upload a pic of the 72 lb's data, can't get to upload the whole file.
    You should be using the unscaled values. You have 127 lb/hr capacity on your PCM.

Ed M
    2004 Vette Coupe, LS2, MN6, Vararam, ARH/CATs, Ti's, 4:10, Trickflow 215, 30# SVO, Vette Doctors Cam, Fast 90/90, DD McLeod, DTE Brace, Hurst shifter, Bilsteins etc. 480/430

ERM Performance Tuning -- Interactive Learning ..from tuning software training to custom tunes
    HP Tuners Dealer- VCM Suite (free 2hr training session with purchase), credits and new Version 2.0 turtorial available
    http://www.ermperformancetuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ERMPerformanceTuning

[email protected]

Advanced Tuner
    That's what i wanted to hear.
    Thank you ED.