Thread: Help with Scanner Logging Wrong Cells With 3 Bar Map Sensor

Tuner in Training

Help with Scanner Logging Wrong Cells With 3 Bar Map Sensor

Guys I need some help with my scanner asap.

I have been using the config for two weeks with no issue. I am logging my AEM wideband through the AC pressure switch. I had everything setup correctly and loaded the AFR % Error Histogram. It has been working mint and helped me to get pretty close until yesterday.

I went out, fired up the car, started the scanner, and the values it is logging are in the 200kpa cell at idle?!
    If i go into the table, the MAP sensor values are reading just like they should, but no matter what I do or what I try, I cant get the histogram to log in the correct cells.

If I take the 3-bar map sensor out of the table and log the standard map, it logs correctly, but obviously wont go over 105kpa.
    Take the standard out, re-insert the 3-bar, and it goes right back to logging funky even though the values in the table and chart are showing correct!

I even went to play-back some older scans which I know for a fact recorded correctly at the time, and now when I load all data, they are in the wrong cell as well??

What gives? What am I missing? Nothing changed...

Attached you will find my scanner config, current tune, as well as the scan from last evening.

VE AFR Error Test.cfg06032014(B2).hptfathersday.hpl

Thanks in advance for the help.

Senior Tuner
    Try going to My Documents, HP Tuners, VCM Scanner, Vehicles...delete everything in there.

When you reconnect to the car, it'll re-poll for everything that's supported. See if that helps.
    2010 Camaro SS M6. Stock Bottom End, Heads/Cam/Intake/Headers/Exhaust.
    2005 Silverado RCSB. Forged 370 LQ9/Borg-Forced Inductions T6 S484/Jake's Stage 4 4L80E with D3 Brake/4WD.
    2023 Durango Hellcat

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    the scanner is logging the map pid correctly, its likely a custom pid you are using is either wrong or corrupted.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    the scanner is logging the map pid correctly, its likely a custom pid you are using is either wrong or corrupted.
    I uninstalled the suite, re-installed, added the custom pids again and it is now logging correctly.

Thanks.